9. Happy Moments.

***Vedant's POV.***

It is Sunday, and the only day I could relax. For the past one week, I had a hectic schedule. Between my company's work and family's shopping, I got exhausted. So, I slept in today and woke up late.

The shopping with my family was not much but Dadu needed me to fix decorations for our house and also I had to wrap up some big deals a week before the wedding. So, I won't have to go to the company till I am married.

I still can't believe I will be married in a week. To Arya. She is the most beautiful and polite person I have ever met after my Mom and also Mayra. And she blushes very cutely. I shake my head at that thought.

We talked during this week and tried to know as much as we could about each other. I am relieved that she is going to be my wife. The reason is that she is family-oriented but also fierce too. By her arguments on some subject and standing for her belief, she showed me that she will protect the people she loves.

I have never been in a relationship before, so it is awkward for me to understand what to do and what not to do. The only time I had been with a girl was when I was studying in London and that was just casual.

It was my way of running away from the past or maybe everything. We both were just using each other. And at one point when I realized what I was doing, I stepped back.

In my life, I would be anything but not like my mother's ex-husband. I would not use women like that. Never. As soon as I realized that I broke up with that girl and she got mad.

She cursed me saying she still needs me to make someone jealous. But I told her that, that is not going to fill the void she was feeling. It is better to just move on and try to live the life she wants rather than depending on other people.

I promised myself that day when I would get married, I would treat my wife right and be loyal to her till my last breath. I would never disappoint Arya as her husband.

I woke up at half past nine and went to take shower. I think about visiting her and taking her out for dinner today. As we will get busy this week. She deserves a date before the wedding. A very good date.

I think about that as I come out of shower and after drying myself, I wear the towel around my waist. As I text my secretary to book a table for us in a famous restaurant and come inside my room from the bathroom, I freeze.

The reason for that is standing right in front of me with a cup of coffee in her hand and the perfect pink blush coming to her cheeks.

If this is how it is before the wedding, I can't believe I am saying this but I can't wait to see what will happen after our wedding.

***Arya's POV.***

I enter the house and see the maids cleaning up the place. I don't see anyone in the living room so I ask one of the maids where everyone is.