30. Romantic Hubby.

***Arya's POV.***

"Wear this." Ramya says as she gives me another dress to wear.

"But don't you think it is a bit more glamorous?" I say as I take it.

"Come on. The Opera House you are going to visit this weekend would be superformal. So you need something glamorous. Try this, then I have selected three more dresses for you to try." Ramya says and I sigh in defeat.

Vedant has gone to complete the deal of selling his property here while Ramya and I have our shopping spree. Ramya has made me try so many dresses that it makes me feel dizzy. We talked for almost all night and when Vedant woke up; we slept. After a short sleep, we woke up and had brunch together. Then Vedant left and Ramya told him ‌we would have dinner with her as she would leave for a friend's wedding tomorrow.

"Yes. This is the one. You look hot in this. My brother is gone." Ramya says after I wear the last one and asks the store assistant to pack the one I am wearing and the other six too.

"I don't need that many." I say.

"It is your honeymoon, Bhabhi. You should wear what you like and I saw you like all of those dresses." Ramya says, and I get changed into my clothes.

"I will pay." I say and give my card when Ramya goes to do it and she nods.

"Where now?" Ramya asks when we come out.

"Let's put this in a hotel room. Then we leave for your apartment and make something good." I say and she nods.

"Hmm... It smells nice, Arya. It has been a while since I had home-cooked meals. Thank you so much." Ramya says and hugs me.

"Open the door. I will bring this out." I say to Ramya when the doorbell rings.

Vedant comes in and asks, "I hope my sister didn't tire you much."

"Bhai!" Ramya exclaimed. "Arya and I had so much fun, and also I took some wonderful pictures of her. If you would be nice to me, I will send it to you."

"I am always nice." Vedant says.

We had dinner and played some games of cards with Ramya at her insistence. She is such a force of nature that no one can help themselves against her. And I liked every moment I spent with her. She is totally opposite of Mayra, but is like her siblings in being sweet and kind.

"I missed you." Vedant says and takes me in his embrace as soon as we enter our hotel room.

"Where did I go? You were the one who left for work." I say and tighten my arms around him as I missed him, too.

"Thank goodness, Ramya is going to her friend's wedding, otherwise you would spend your honeymoon with your nice nanad than your handsome husband." He says with a chuckle.

"She is cute. I love her." I say.

"I knew you would." He says.

"And that makes me want to meet Saira more." I say and come out of his embrace.

"Saira is right now in America. She wants to become a doctor and is studying for the same there." Vedant says and I nod.

"Let me get changed." I say and turn to go, but Vedant holds my arm.

I turn to look at him and he says, "Not before a kiss."

He pulls me towards him, and my hand collides with his chest. We look into each other's eyes as he puts a hand on my cheek and bends down to take my lips. He feels so warm and welcoming. I just want to curl myself around him. He touches the skin of my waist when he puts his hand under my shirt. I shiver and gasp at the sensation.