33. Extended Honeymoon.

Sorry, I forgot to add chapter 31. But it is now there. Hope you like it.

My book got first ranking out of 246 book in #indianwriter. Thanks for all the support. This is my triple bonus. Enjoy. Thanks once again. This book is going to end soon and I will start updating Mayra's story. Hope you all like and support that book too. Bye.

***Arya's POV.***

A light brush against my naked back wakes me up the next morning. I rub my eyes and look beside me to see my husband sleeping like an angel. I pull up the sheets to my chest and look at the time to see it is 9. There is not much to do other than packing.

We are leaving tonight for home. This week was exquisite, and I loved every second‌ of it, especially last night. I run my fingers through my hair and look at my husband again. Before he wakes up, I have to be ready. I see our clothes scattered around the room and take Vedant's shirt, which is closest to me. I wear it and go to get up when a pair of muscled arms comes around my waist and I squeak in surprise.

"Not so fast, my dear wife." He whispers in my ear huskily.

"Vedant, let me go." I say, but he ignores my demand and nuzzles my neck and holds me tight in his arms. "Vedant!"

"I can hear you. What is the rush? Let's just stay in bed." He says.

"We have to pack, so there is a rush. Unlike you, I don't pack at the last minute. We have to leave tonight. We should be ready." I say.

"We would be fine. And also our flight time changed. We are leaving tomorrow morning." He says.

"Why?" I ask, turning slightly.

He grins broadly and says, "Maybe because I want to spend one more week with my wife in Greece."

My eyes widen in surprise and ask, "What?"

"Yes. The honeymoon is not over yet." He says and goes to kiss me but I put a hand on his mouth, "What? Not a kiss for the surprise?"

"I will. But first, you have to let me go." I say.

"No way, I will. This coming week, forget about even distancing an inch away from me. We are already going to spend enough time away when we go back. Till then you have to deal with me being too close." He says.

He takes my hand away from his mouth and holds it above my head as he kisses me. The rest of the morning, we stay in bed and have breakfast. When afternoon arrives, I soak myself in the warm bath. It felt so soothing and relaxing. After lunch, when I pack the bags. Vedant rolls his eyes and helps me with it, as he knows I can't stop worrying about it. That night we just slept in each other's arms, as he knew I needed some time to recover from our last night.

Next day at seven in the morning, we board the plane for the Crete island in Greece. It was a four hours' long flight, and we reached there at 12 of their timing. A sports car comes to a stop in front of us when we come outside, and Vedant opens the door to the passenger seat for me.

I get in and he takes the key from the driver and sits beside me. He opens the hood of it and I enjoy the wind in my hair. Crete looks beautiful at this time of the season. We will stay here for three days then go to Rhodes island. Then after three days, we will go to Athens.

The car stops in front of a small beach villa. Vedant takes my hand as a man takes our bag to our room. He shows me around the villa. The villa has three bedrooms and a master bedroom. All with en-suite bathrooms. It has a library and a study room. The kitchen is modern, yet a little rustic. It has a private pool which has a front view of the beautiful sea.