Mmmmm headcanons.

Just to be clear, these headcanons are just for the regular multiverse stuff. Not all the AUs I've been doing, lol

Gradient is top. Why? Because it's funny and I got bored of seeing Crescent as the top.

Nightmare and Error hate each other and were against Crescent and Gradient's relationship at first, but then realized it pissed the other off, so neither will interfere. Basically, they're okay with their sons dating because they want to watch the other suffer.

PJ and Merciless have a relationship that from afar looks like they're enemies trying to murder each other, but they're close friends.

Gradient can use strings, like Error, of course, but that's his only form of magic. He can't use any other attacks. Because of this, he's really good at using them, as long as he practices with them often.

Crescent can probably use magic like summoning bone attacks and gaster blasters, but he refuses to learn what any of his attacks are. This is mainly just to spite his father. Speaking of families, Crescent doesn't exactly hate his father, but he sometimes feels upset at him for not being there for him.

Although, in Nightmare's defence, the villagers weren't exactly good role models on how to take care of children.

He knows not to hit his children, of course. He also knows to properly feed them, give them nice clothes to wear and teach them how to defend themselves. These are things he lacked with the villagers, and he decided that his children would not experience the same.

But he usually acts cold around his kids because he thinks it'll make them stronger and if they misbehave or do something that could have hurt them, he gets mad and starts yelling at them. He does care about them, he just doesn't know how to show it.

As for his Killer, he tries, but can't really care without any emotions. He does listen to Crescent if he ever feels the need to talk about his problems, but he doesn't offer much help. The only advice he has to offer is "stay determined" or "feel free to stab something when you get upset."

Which didn't exactly help when he was trying to figure out how to confess to Gradient.

Crescent has two brothers. Merciless and Angst.

Merciless is the overprotective older brother, because of course he is. He's about four years older than Crescent. He cares about his brothers a lot.

His overprotectiveness came from when he left a 6-year-old Crescent at the dollar store once so he could hang out with some of his friends instead of babysitting him. When he came back, couldn't find his brother where he'd left him.

He found him about two hours later, cornered by some very rude humans. Crescent was okay, but Merciless isn't letting something like that happen again.

Crescent and Angst don't interact a lot because Angst really likes sleeping.

A lot.

His ability to sleep rivals that of Classic's.

You can probably find Angst sleeping anywhere. The floor, the table, the fridge, a tree, your bedroom. You name it, Angst has probably slept there at least once.

It probably helps that their mom is just an older version of Classic.

Paperjam and Gradient are twins.

Ink keeps forgetting he has kids. Sometimes he remembers immediately upon seeing either PJ or Gradient and just starts asking them they've been. Other times, he stares at them, blinking a few times as he struggles to figure out why they're familiar.

PJ usually waits about three seconds before flipping him off and leaving, while Gradient stands there awkwardly for a full 5 minutes if he has to.

Error did not want kids. He doesn't know how they came into existence because he knows for a fact he did not do anything with Ink, not with his haphephobia, but here are two kids in front of him. He blames the creators

After a while, the kids grew on him.

Since Ink is never around, the kids started calling Error their mother. He's told them not to call him that, but eventually he just gave up.

When Gradient and PJ were younger, Error temporarily stopped destroying. Not because he cares about these children, but because they physically would not let him leave. After all, Gradient has his strings and PJ can manipulate ink like he's a waterbender in Avatar: The Last Airbender.

If they don't want Error to leave, he ain't leaving anytime soon.

This is also how Ink found out about them. He wanted to know why Error was inactive for so long and came into the Anti-Void.

PJ sometimes destroys AUs, but only when he's absolutely sure no one's going to come in and tell his father. He only destroys AUs that have depressing plotlines, like Flowerfell for example. He thinks it's only fair to put someone in pain out of their misery.

He also kinda hates Crescent and has a strong urge to smother him in his sleep, but he knows Gradient likes him, so he can't do anything.

Although when he and Crescent are alone, there tend to be more accidents than usual.

Crescent has a knife collection, just like Killer.

His favourite knife is a switchblade that Gradient got him as a present.

He carries the switchblade in the pocket of his jacket wherever he goes. It's like he has a piece of Gradient wherever he goes.

Although, most people assume it's because he's looking to stab someone.

He's not.

Probably.

You never know.

Crescent has given Gradient a few presents too. He gave him a few different pens. It doesn't seem like much, but Gradient cherishes them because Crescent gave them to him.

When Gradient and Crescent wanna hang out, they usually do so in a random AU so that they can have some privacy.

And uh- that's all I can think of, lol

If I come up with more, I'll share them.