Beep bop skebeep bop

A/N: Fnf AU go brrrrr

This one-shot only has week one, because otherwise, it'd be too long to be a one-shot.

I just thought I'd list everyone in case I forget later.

Crescent - GF

Gradient - BF

Nightmare - Daddy Dearest

PJ - Pico

Killer - Mommy Must Murder

Merciless & Angst - Skid and Pump

Horror - Lemon Demon

Dream - Senpai (don't worry, he just wanna spend time with his nephew who he didn't get to meet while vibng in a video game)

Shattered - Spirit

Cross - Tankman

Oh, and uh- they're probably humans in this one.

.•.•.•.

"So... What would you say if I told you my dad wanted to meet you?" Crescent asked, "like today?"

"Yeah, of course! I'd love to meet him!" Gradient exclaimed.

"Okay, just, um... knowing my dad, he might try to test you. If... if we're suitable," Crescent explained. Gradient frowned.

"What kind of test...?"

"Remember how I told you my parents used to be singers?"

"Oh... oh no..."

"Yeah..." Gradient let out a few nervous beeps in response as he fought back a crash.

He liked singing, but the only experience he had was in the shower.

"Gradient, I'm sure you'll be great! If you want, I can sing with you for practice?" Crescent suggested.

"R-really?" he asked. "But you hate singing."

"Yeah, but I'll sing with you any day," he said.

"Okay... I- I can do this!" Gradient said.

"That's the spirit. Let's get started!"

"R-right now?" he exclaimed.

"Well, if you want privacy, we can practice in your basement."

"Well, I mean, sure?"

"Okay, perfect," Crescent said, grabbing onto his hand and leading him away. Gradient let out another chorus of nervous beeps, but a smile tugged at his lips.

Crescent seemed to be more energetic than usual. He was also willing to sing, even though he didn't enjoy it as much as Gradient did.

Sure, Crescent's parents were famous singers, but that didn't mean he wanted to be one too.

Once the two of them had arrived at their destination, Crescent gave Gradient a mic to practice with and took a seat on the stereo.

"Wh-what if I get nervous?" he asked. Although it sounded more like meaningless beeps than words.

"You don't have to worry about that," Crescent assured him, reading his expression and guessing what he was trying to say. "Just sing the tune. The words don't matter because knowing my dad, he's going to make a song up on the spot."

Gradient blinked. Making a song up on the spot was impressive.

It was also kind of a cheap move for a test.