1. Amore

Emma Brown

Emma Brown

"Ems! Wake up!" I hear a loud voice interrupting my dream. "Five minutes" I mumble in my soft pillow, still not opening my eyes. O hear a groan and A hard object is thrown at my head "fucking shit" I groan. I see a brush on the other side of my head "brush your hair, it looks like shit" Allie, my roommate and only friend tells me. I roll my eyes and look at my alarm to see it's already 9am. Fuck, lets get this shitty day over with.

Today is my brothers funeral,
Justin Brown. A total asshole. My grandparents forced me to give him a speech, so here I am. 9 am, in 3 hours I have to be at the funeral, I am hungover and I don't have a speech.

I am totally screwed and probably dead in the evening.

Case of death: Grandmother killed her with a slipper

There's nothing to say, if I'm being honest. After I moved from my home country. Holland to America, New York, after our fathers death, Justin kind of ignored me. He moved her with our father when I was nine and he was fourteen. I was left with my addicted mother. I got in some real trouble and after I visited America for the funeral of my father I stayed. I guess Justin didn't appreciated it, cause ever since I moved here he was an ass to me. I don't know what happend, we used to be so close.

But after that I only knew him for what he became, a player, rich, arrogant and an asshole. Maybe I should just write that as my speech.

Absolutely not, grams would kill me. Like literally kill me after she tortured me with her slipper and an ladle.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Its three days after the stupid funeral and I'm working my ass of at the club I work at. The funeral was basic, not a lot of people, just close ones like Justin wanted and of course my mother didn't make it. Probably smoking some weed. I did send her some tickets for a flight. I guess it's just waisted money.

At the moment it's 10 pm. I'm tired as fuck, cause I haven't slept since the funeral. I don't know why. It's not like I really cared about him after the last years. We practically were strangers, but I started reading my old diaries and I can't place it in my head how he turned in such an asshole, my diaries are alle about how amazing he was and how he was my hero. And it just bothers me I guess. He used to be so different, he used to hold me when I was sad and this last year he was the reason I was sad.

"Hello?..." I snap out of my thoughts and see a handsome red haired guy standing at the bar. He looked like he was around the age of 20 " I'm so sorry I was in my thoughts, how can I help you?" I ask him politely with a smile on my face

" my friends and I over there would like 3 beers, 2 vodka and a Sex on the beach" I looked at the table his friends were standing and looked back at the red haired guy. "Sure, it will be there in a few minutes" I smiled " thank you, beautiful" he said with a wink and I can't help but cringe.  I smiled at him and got to work.