15

Tw/ rape

I sit at a long table with Tim on the other side of me

I sit at a long table with Tim on the other side of me. i forced him to explain everything and who helped him. even though i already have a small idea who

That little cheating plastic bitch

I've been here for three days now and all those days Tim's entire family has tried to put me at ease and apologized for what Tim did. this family used to be my second family since i got together with tim but right now i only feel discomfort when i am around one of them

but now, finally after three days. Tim will explain to me what happened

"So? Explain."

Tim takes a deep breath and squeezes his eyes shut, he clearly doesn't like the story that much.
His own fault
"I don't know where to start, Emma.."

"The beginning sounds good to me?" Idiot where else, the end!?

"Okay. Well u-uhm after you disappeared, um. I went to clubs every night and I was looking for someone to spend the evening and night with and after that I ditched them. But then one night I met a Russian girl, I thought I recognized her."

Oh my god

"Nikita." I breath out. That bitch. She fucking stabbed me. If I saw her coming she would've been dead now.

He nods "Yes Nikita. I recognized her and we had spent the evening together, nothing more. but at the end she was drunk as fuck so I quietly took her home to make sure she was safe. I had to, if I would wanted to stay befriend with the Russians if they would someday and somehow find out." Understandable, no one wants a fight with the Russian mafia, they are strong and have good trained people.

Tim continues.....
"the next day when I told Nikita I was going to call her brother she looked like she was going to die and she yelled that I could do anything but that. You should've seen the look in her eyes. So.... of course, I forced her to tell me why......

it turned out that Nikita had gotten into a really bad fight with Ivak and ran away. her death was staged in great detail with the help of some of her friends and the entire Russian mafia, including Ivak, thought she was dead. the fight was about Nikita cheating on her ex and after that she got dumped. you'll never gues by who...... Matteo!"
Yeah I already knew, idiot.

"In the meantime, Nikita had been hiding for about half a year back then."

And slowly the puzzle gets solved.

"But when was this?"

"A year ago..
...we got to know each other better , started dating and we truly thought we were in love."

"Thought?" what does he mean.

"Yes thought, until we went to that damn ball together and saw you and Matto come in. We were both extremely...., what's the right word?
I guess, jealous and we both admitted that we weren't over you yet. We just needed the right attention.
And the way you looked at each other made us both furious. You would think we should be mad at each other for actually kind of, well betraying on each other. but no, we understood each others pain and made a plan." He puts his hands in fists, he clearly doesn't like this memory.

Amore ✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara