18

I've been at the Romano house for a week now

I haven't said a single word after my last conversation with Luciano to anyone. I'm not angry for what Matteo did or said anymore, after the explanation I understand it very well. He did it for his family, for the people he loves and swore to protect. I can only respect him for what he did.

But I am still angry that they're keeping me here. I begged guards and Maids to help me escape, but of fucking shitting course, they're all loyal to their king, the bastard Matteo Romano.

And Speaking of the devil.... He just walks inside the kitchen. I can feel his gaze all over me like a stupid fire. This whole week I've not once looked his way. I know if I would I couldn't resist those forest eyes and wrap my arms around him.

"Amore?"
Don't say anything Emma!

He sighs "Emma?" He sounds like he's irritated. Good, that's how I feel.

Matteo takes a deep breath. Oh no. "Jezus Emma, talk to me!." Oehhh he's clearly frustrated and irritated.

Usually when he is you can see his veins very good in his hands, oh my god. I have to look.
Okay just one second.

I shouldn't have looked. His hands only can already turn me the fuck on. Shit. You can see his veins good as fuck and his rings on his hand..... fuck me! Oh said he already did.
On his middel finger a silver Gucci ring. And on his index finger a silver Dior ring. Of course. His hands only are more than a thousand dollars worth. Oh and don't forget his stupid watch. Probably worth a stupid million.
Also, last, don't forget to mention his suit, probably hand made and shit. Worth Definitely a lot more money then what the rent of my old apartment was.

Rich motherfucker.

"Cazzo, stop being so childish."
What did he just say. Na ah, bitch

"Me? I'm being childish? You guys won't even let me go!" And for the first time in a week I'm looking at him

"Cause if we let you go you'll run away!"
And I chuckle at his statement.
"Matteo. If you only just gave me the opportunity to go to a small town or stupid club I would already be happy. But the three of you kept me inside of this house."

"There's enough to do here."
He's right, they have a pool, cinema, library, bar, game room, tennis place even a fucking mini strip club. Maybe I should practice my moves there one day.

"Well those things are quite boring alone."

"You're acting like you're so alone but you have all three of us."

"First of all, I'm upset at all of you so I don't want to. And second, I want to go outside have some fun."

"Fuck, jezus, cazzo, Okay, you can go to the mall tomorrow." He's clearly not happy about this idea. But do I care, nah