4

Matteo Romano

Matteo Romano

"What are we going to do about Ivak?" Gio asked
"Fuck, I don't know. The worst fucking part is that I understand, but I don't understand why he thought it was me who killed her?" I was wondering. I could never kill Nikita.
Even after our past

"someone may have misled him, you could never... especially after your past with her"

"Ask ivak downstairs, if he doesn't answer, make sure he knows we don't tolerate people who don't give answers."  I stand up and ready to leave the office before I turn around to Gio "And don't kill him!" With that said I left the room.

While we were training yesterday I saw the flame Emma holds in her and how well trained she actually is. I knew she fought a lot in her teenage years, but when you're capable of knocking out a Mafia Don who's been trained his entire life there has to be more. But the fucked up thing is, she definitely won't tell me and in her background check the only thing we found was her past with street fights.

I won't bother asking, she won't give me an honest answer anyway. So i just have to earn her trust.

I make my way to the kitchen and stop when I hear Mariana chatting with someone. I am not sure who.
"So what do you think of this dress?"

"Wow. It's really pretty."

"Yeah I know, but I am not so sure of the color."

"I think it would look better on you in a dark shape of blue. I am not a fashionista, but it would look great with your brown eyes."

"Oh my god, you're right, a dark blue one would definitely look better and sexier."

I walk inside, to see Mariana talking to Emma. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask them, while I already heard

"First of all, we're not guys were girls and second, we are talking bout the dress I'm going to wear at the ball next Friday. Emma helped me pick one." She smiled at Emma

She really likes Emma, understandable.

I turn my gaze to Emma "so, what are you going wear?"

She looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Like I said, what are you-"

"I know what you said, I'm not deaf. But why should I go. I am not in your stupid mafia." Always her smart mouth.

"I don't care, you're coming as my date." She widened her eyes
"What! No, why?"

"You're coming as my date, you can't stay here alone."

"There're like a hundred guards here."

"Still not safe and I could use a extra hand if something gets out of hand."

"Why me? You can pick out of a thousand guards and you pick me. I am not even a guard."why is she being so fucking difficult.

"You are better then most of my man, that's why. End of discussion. I'll pick a dress for you"
Suddenly my phone rings, I leave Emma and Mariana in the kitchen and pick up.