22

When you see 'Em or ems' it's a short nickname for Emma

"Matteo.." Amore warns and a smirk finds his way on my face "just one kiss baby" I continue my wet kisses on her gorgeous neck.
"M-Matteo, I have-" but she doesn't get to finish her sentence when I find her soft spot once again and suck on it. A moan escaped that heavenly mouth of hers. A melody from heaven to my ears.

"What were you saying again." I say against her soft spot, knowing the kind of effect I have on her. And it drives me crazy.

Her eyes roll "I was saying that I have morning breath"
"Don't roll your eyes at me amore, we both know I can give you many other reasons why you should roll your eyes."

"Asshole, what Time is it?" She asks
Damn her morning voice, it turns me the fuck on.
I take my phone from the nightstand "it's nine in the morning."

I make myself comfortable when i move closer to Em, my head on her breasts and my arms around her smooth waist.

"Matteo, you have a few meetings today remember?"

"Fuck that, I wanna lay down here, with you, the whole fucking day."

Her hands start to play with my hair, my eyes closing at the nice feeling on my head. While I'm listening to her beautiful heartbeat

"I wish we could baby." She murmurs against my head while kissing it softly with those heavenly lips of hers.

"We can..." I mumble against her boobs. "...I'll cancel my meetings"

And a beautiful giggle escapes her mouth "Matteo, your partners won't be happy with that." Her soft hands begins to trail my tattoos kn the back of my neck.

"And since when do I care about them?"
"You should"
"I shouldn't, all I care about right now is that I want to lay down here, in heaven with you for as long as possible."

Ems, turns us over. She's on top of me now and kisses my lips. She pulls away and mumbles a 'okay' against my lips before kissing them again.

"I thought We weren't allowed to kiss, cause 'morning breath' " I mimic her voice

"Shut up asshole and that's not how I sound"

"Yeah you do."

"Asshole"
She says while I make my way out and call my assistant Tiana "cancel all my appointments for the day" I order her ready to hang up but she is fast and speaks up

"But, the-" she tries to argue. Jezus. I'm her fucking boss.
"No buts, cancel all my appointments and replace them."

"Bo-" before she can finish I already hang up.
Why the fuck do people have to argue so much.

I make my way in Ems and my room. And see her scrolling through Netflix on the Tv.
"What are we going to watch baby?"
And she shrugs "don't know, vampire diaries? Or maybe La casa the papel."
"Chose whatever you want amore"