16

Me and Nikita arrived at the ball a few hours ago

Me and Nikita arrived at the ball a few hours ago. She insisted on being early to make a good impression on Sebastian who's hosting this ball.

Sebastian, as my best friend didn't even want to be close to Nikita after Mariana filled him in on what happened. Sebastian and I are more like brothers. His lover died in a mafia war and ever since He turned into a cold motherfucker. At first he went on a killing hunt. Then he went every night to stripclubs and bars. And the last stage where he is now, living and dealing with it. And not showing any mercy to anyone.
And for all that, I'll respect him with my whole heart cause I got drunk and went crying about Emma and I only knew her for a few weeks.

Image if I was married to her.
One of my dreams by the way. And I promise it'll happen one day. On a beach maybe

There was music and people were dancing. Nikita was trying to seduce me with her slut dress and flirt tricks. Like she's been doing for the past few fucking weeks. It used to turn me on. But now I just wished it was someone else. Her. Emma

While I was listening to the music, taking a sip of my whiskey and ignoring Nikita as best as I could I heard the announcer speak.

"Mr and Mrs Bouwers." That bastard Tim has a wife now? I'm very sorry for her.

The doors open and I see Tim coming in first. All I want to do when I see him is breaking every bone in his Pathetic body, cutting out is eyes, beat the fuck out off him and burning him alive.

I slowly start seeing a light green dress follow behind him. And then I see that beautiful face. That face that I see in my dreams every night when I'm asleep. The face I wish I could see every morning when I wake up and when I go to sleep. And now I'm finally seeing her. Amore

Why is she here?

why the fuck is she here with him?

Why is she with the person that killed my parents?

He gives her a nod and they walk down the stairs. I hear whispers behind me about Emma. Like...

'She's really pretty, he's lucky.'
yeah she's really pretty

'That dress suits the girl good?'
Everything suits her good

'I love her make-up. Who did it?'
You should see her without make-up, even more prettier.

'How long do you think she is?'
5.7 feet

'Why is she with him?'
I don't know...

She's uncomfortable, she can hide it good but I know her a little to well.

My eyes are glued to her and then her head turns to me. I'm finally looking in those beach eyes and my heart misses a beat.

But of course miss plastic bitch Nikita had to ruin my perfect little moment. She comes behind me and kisses me cheek. Still looking at Emma I see her swallow hard and looking away.