23

I get in my car and race my way to one of my closest clubs

I just killed that son of a bitch after he told me Nikita wants Emma dead.

And knowing Nikita she won't  stop till she's dead.  And I can't let that fucking happen. I fucking can't. The things between us has been amazing and surprisingly good. And don't forget to mention the orgasms she can give me. Damn

I can't lose her.
Mariana can't lose her.
And Luciano can't lose her.

She has  Made her way into our lives as a family member in the past fucking months and we are not ready to lose her, again.  We got attached.

I made everyone work on the case. Everyone is working to find out where Nikita is, what she is planing and when. It was easy to convince everyone to work as hard as they can, since they all love Emma from the times she's been at the warehouse and shit.

but as long as nothing is found I will drink  some strong fucking alcohol to ease the pain.
Is it a stupid thing to do?
Yes
Will it ease the pain and worry? Yes it will, for a few hours at least

No one knows what Nikita is capable off. She's a strong woman that gets whatever she wants and she won't stop till she has it

I arrive at the club, employees nod at me with fear and I make my way to the VIP section.
Im not even 5 minutes inside and there are already sluts trowing themself at me.

But unfortunately for them, I make all of them leave.

I only want the touch of one woman. And none of those sluts are her.

I lay down in my bed, it's 2 am, Mariana and I came back around 6 pm and Matteo is still not home

I hear the maids gossiping, they think he's with some sluts.

But I trust him enough, something probably came up or happened.
I hope so

With those thoughts I hear my stomach making some weird sounds and I realize I haven't eaten since dinner. So I go to the kitchen and grab some food. Icecream sounds like heaven right now.