2

Pov; Matteo

Matteo Romano

Matteo Romano

Emma walks to my direction and sits down on my lap. I am not going to lie. I was shocked when she told me 'I am sorry, but I am not some slut for you, I am fine'

I can feel she isn't very comfortable and is scared to touch me.
She noticed that I am not comfortable with someone touching me before, when she spilled her drink.
I like that about her, she didn't question it, she just respected it. That's why she impressed me

I also notice  that she is a little nervous.  I lean closer to her ear "Amore, make yourself comfortable please. If I touch you somewhere you don't feel comfortable with just say 'no' okay?" I whisper. She nods. She takes a deep breath and makes herself more comfortable on my lap. Her hands are laying awkwardly on her lap

I take her hands and put them gentle around my neck "sleep well, Amore."

"Thank you, Matteo."

After about an hour i'm still listening to the Russian en Spanish mafia leaders that are in a discussion about some prisoner. In that hour i made some deals with the Irish mafia and talked about a mission with the French ones.
It's just a normal meeting, but this time i don't have a slut hanging on me but i have a beautiful lady here sleeping in my arms.
She is sleeping and has a little smile on her mouth, that means she has a great dream. Well i hope so.

I play with her soft and shiny hair and after another 30 minutes she slowly opens her eyes.
"How did you sleep, amore?" I ask her slowly
"Oh-Uh good. Thank you, again for letting me rest." She says with her eyes half closed
She tries to get up but I make sure she can't I wrap my arms around her.
"What are you doing Matteo?" How she says my name, it makes me feel so many things. "Just stay here, get some more rest okay?"she makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. I don't even know this woman. What the fuck is wrong with me
"How late are you done with working?"

"1 am, why?

"How did you came here?"

"Walking, why Matteo?"

"Emma, do you even know how dangerous it is to walk alone in the dark here?"

"Someone is picking me up"

"Okay, that's good" I feel myself relax again.

I put my hand on her upper leg and rub it slowly. She starts breathing more heavier. I smirk at the fact that I have that effect on her. Even tho we don't know each other.
If I lived here I would probably take her back home, but after this meeting I'm going back to Italy. Luciano and Mariana are waiting and I can't let them wait for too long.  And unfortunately I can't take a stranger to my house, well I can but I won't do that to such an innocent girl.

It's 1 am and the meeting is finally over. Emma is half asleep in my arms and I kiss her, right under her ear "amore, you can go home now."
"Okay" she says with a sleepy voice.
I pick her slowly up and put her down. i watch her slowly walking down to to employee room.
Suddenly the Russian leader Ivak comes to me. "She's a pretty one."