7

Emma Brown

Emma Brown

Its been a week since my late night drive with Matteo. It's also been a week since Matteo has been talking to me. He only gives me short answers and he pretty much avoids me. I don't know why honestly. What the fuck is his problem.
But tonight is the night of the ball. And i will be attending together with Matteo. Well how fun is that.
Note the sarcasm

Its 11 am and Mariana's dress is here. She's been so excited to see the dress.
The dress is hand made by 10 fashion designers from all over the world. I know, what the fuck! Such a rich thing to let 10 fashion designers make you a dress. But I can't complain, cause the dress is really beautiful. I have to admit
The top of the dress is a corset and the bottom of the dress falls down beautifully. There also some sparkles and diamonds on it. And it's a beautiful dark blue color, it will look even more beautiful on her body.

 And it's a beautiful dark blue color, it will look even more beautiful on her body

(This is what i image the dress, you can of course, imagine something else <3)

Mariana can't stop talking about the dress and how she wants her makeup and hair. She really planned this out in the detail. She even made a book with pictures and shit about how she wants her outfit.

Matteo said he would take care of my dress, but he has been avoiding me so I don't know when it comes or what it looks like.
I don't even know the color

Asshole

"Miss Brown?" I turn around and see an older lady standing in the door frame
"Yes that's me, can I help you?" I ask nicely
"U-uhm your dress arrived."
Oh well at least he didn't forget. That's a good thing.
"Thank you, I'm coming down in a bit."

"Oh don't worry miss, the dress will be brought to your room."

"Thank you very much."
And with that she leaves.

I wonder what the dress looks like. And what color it is.
About 5 minutes later Luciano and one guard come in together with 3 other people.
"Hey Luciano! How are you doing?"

"I'm great bruna, you?" (Brunettte)
"I'm doing good, kind of nervous. What time do we leave and who are those people?" A smile reaches his lips.