3

I open my eyes slowly

I open my eyes slowly. I had a nice little nap.
Wait what. What the fuck.
Where am I?
I am in a unknown room, I'm laying in a kings sized bed and the room is beautiful, it has dark colors. Just how I like it. It gives a relaxing vibe.
The room is modern and I have the feeling that it's the room of a man. It's very, well.... Manly?
The walls are empty except one, there is a painting of a woman. With blond hair, she looks like she is around the age of 40.
She is beautiful.

But back to the problem, where the fuck am I!?
I didn't have a one night stand, did I?
Oh my go-

"Finally awake, how did you sleep, amore?"

Him
Memories of last night start to come back in my mind, oh my god, why was I so stupid to fight that man?! What was u thinking?

"Why the fuck am I here, motherfucker?"

He chuckled and raises his eyebrows "hello to you to Emma. Yeah I slept well, thanks for asking. Did you sleep well?" I hate it when He says my name, it makes me feel some weird feeling in my stomach, And I hate it, but that's not important now.

"Where am I? Who are you? Why am I here? W-"

"Jesus! Okay, you're in Italy. And I am still Matteo. Are those answers good enough?" The fucking nerve this man has i swear, wait....
THE FUCK, what the fuck does he mean I am in Italy.

"ITALY, WHAT THE FUCK! WHY"

"No need to yell, amore. People are still sleeping. Oh and why are you in Italy? Well, you saved my life and damn I saw how you fought him." He smirks playfully

" so what? I know how to protect myself, I don't see the need of me being in another country, hell even another continent."

"Emma I don't think you underst-"

"Exactly! So fucking explain Matteo" I snap at him. I see anger in his eyes. Fuck

He gets up from the chair he was sitting on "I will come back when you know how to fucking listen, ragazza testarda." (Stubborn girl)

"Hell fuck, Matteo wait!"
He turns around and looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"I will listen to you, now please explain." I don't usually beg but I have to know why I am here. I'll do anything to get out of here.

He walks to the other side of the bed and lays on his back.
"Emma. Who are you?" He whispers

"I am Emma Brown"

He sighs "you know what I actually mean. How the fuck did you learn how to fight like that?"

I ignore his question "Matteo, who are you?"

"I tell you who I am and what I do if you do the same and explain how you can fight like that."

"Okay"