17

I feel my body wake up, but I can't open my eyes

What the fuck happend at the ball? And why do I feel like I've took some weird shit drug.

As i try to open my eyes i feel 2 warm and comfortable arms around me, one around my waist and the other with one with a hand tangled in my hair. It feel so damn good when the hand starts massaging my head skull. And if my eyes weren't closed my eyes would've rolled back inside my skull.

Wait...
what! Who the fuck is holding me? And why does it feels so damn right? It isn't Tim right?
Oh gosh..

Those thoughts make me finally manage to open my eyes. And I wish I didn't. When my eyes open I lock eyes with the green ones, again. Those forest green eyes.

I look around the room, it's Matteo's room? Am I in Italy?
Am I dreaming? Huh?
Nothing makes sense.

"Morning, amore." Okay so i'm not dreaming! This is real. The man that broke my heart. The man I hate most because I hate that is started to care for him is here. How?

I get out of his grip and make my way to the door, shit! It's locked. Of fucking course. So I run to the other side of the room. I need something do defend myself. No, I need something to hurt him with. But I can't find anything

"What happend?" I manage to say it without any emotions, just coldness.

His hands slides down his face in frustration. "Fuck." He murmured
"What!"

"Mariana gave you some good shit." He chuckles

"You think this is funny? You fucking psycho! Let me go!" Who the fuck does he think he is. First bringing me back to Italy with him and then he sleeps in the same bed as me without me remembering anything.

He gets out of the bed and stalks towards me. "I can't to that, amore."

"It's Emma to you."

He doesn't say anything about my statement. He stays quiet. He's hurt about my comment

"Why am I here." I take a step back every time he steps forwards.

"If everything's alright your memories of last night will be coming back soon." another step back

"Doesn't answer my question." I State while I raise my eyebrows
He takes another step.
And when I'm about to take a step back I feel a wall pressed behind my back. Shit

"You're here cause we want you here and you might need to explain you and.. what was his name again? Oh yeah Tim."
He should be angry, angry cause I have a past with Tim and didn't tell him. But he isn't, he looks sorry for me. Why?

"Let me go." My voice fails me and it cracks. Now he sees how weak I am. Just great.

he shoves a strand of my hair behind my ear "I can't baby. I just got you back."  He whispers.