A/N

Hello people!

Edit:- I started this book when I was 16 and finished it when I was 18 (recently) so I promise improvement in between. But do it give it a shot and engage! More books to come in this series.

Heyy, Hope you're all doing great!

This is a new story and a new genre I'm trying to write.

The book can be confusing in between because it is meant to be.

Well, if you're a fan of slow burn romance, some cries and laughter in between, this book is for you.

Hehe.

The only thing I would like to warn you about is a roller coaster, a roller coaster of emotions. If you're ready.... tie your seatbelts and let's goo.

************************************************************

This book solely belongs to me, if you copy the idea,

Then I'll sue you.

Well come on you can get a story idea on your now.

————————

*The characters in this book are adults and I'm not so if they seem a bit childish that's because they're written by a teenager.

*Make it to chapter 9, thats where the real suspense begins.

*Sighs*

So, this book is for entertainment purposes only, all things, people and places and fiction. Any resemblance to actual  events, localities or people is entirely coincidental .

Hope you enjoy this book.❤️

Signing off.

<33

~S~