CHAPTER 25

"Happy birthday eve bitch!" Sophie yelled and jumped on my bed.

"Ow, let me sleep." I said and pulled the quilt over my face, but she drew curtains, not that if affected me much but still the light hit my eyes.

"Ugh! It's my birthday eve, let me sleep." I groaned, I love my sleep I honestly don't like it when someone tries to wake me up. Like let me sleep.

"Yes and that's why you need to wake up, we gotta makeover, shop, buy stuff and drop dead." Sophie squealed.

"Take Chris with you."  I said and tried to go back to sleep, I only tried because she didn't let me sleep. She pulled my blanket and rolled me fall off the bed.

"I'm going to kill youuuu!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry." She said and ran downstairs. I let her go, I needed to wake up anyways. It's my birthday tomorrow and Nicholas wanted to meet me today with Levi. It's going to be the first time he meets Nicholas. I think it'll be okay.

Next I got freshened, I wore a woollen navy blue dress till just below my knees and a denim jacket over it with white Nike shoes. Pretty basic.

"Levi, get the car keys!" I yelled.

"Where you off to?" Cole asked me.

"Oh, just to meet Nicholas." I answered him a bit awkwardly. I mean what happened with Tristan yesterday is still on my mind, should I tell Cole about it? I don't want to, I mean it doesn't feel right.

"Alright, you want me to drop you?" He asked.

"No, I'll be going with Levi and I'll prefer to have my car." I said to him.

"Alright. What do you want?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... tomorrow is your birthday, what do you want for your birthday?" He asked and his blue eyes showing a bit excitement.

"You can get me whatever you want to." I smiled at him. He smiled back, I'm just wondering that why is he still staying with us? Isn't he supposed now stay at the Royale family mansion?

"Cole." I called him out.

"Yes?"

"Aren't you now supposed to stay in like the Royale family mansion?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'll be going after your birthday, just wanted to stay for that." He chucked.

"That's nice, but won't you be with us for Christmas and new year's?" I asked him getting a bit sad. I mean I really wanted him to be there cause, well because he's my boyfriend.

"Oh I will visit you cupcake." He said.

"Yeah cool and next time don't call me that." I said cringing at the name. Ok you got to agree that name is very cringe.

"What cupcake?" He asked.

"Colton." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't Call me that."

"What Colton?"

"I see you."

"I see you too."

"Elyse, are you going to make babies and then sit in the car?" Levi yelled from outside, my cheeks reddened, he didn't need to say that. It was embarrassing.

"Shut up." I yelled back. And I said to Cole that, "I really should leave."

"I mean we could make babies and you could leave then." He smirked.

"Get lost." I groaned and headed towards the car. Where Levi was in the driving seat.

"Get away, I'll drive." I instructed him.