CHAPTER 2

"Elyse, Levi. Uncle, aunt and your cousins have arrived. Come downstairs." Mom yelled.

Oh yeah! There were to come here a day before we were headed to New York, so that we could go to the airport together.

I was literally sleeping, don't ask me how much I sleep because I can sleep whenever I want. So I freshened up and went down to meet them.

"Hey guys." I shouted.

"Oh my god! Elyse you look you look so beautiful, my my you grew up into a pretty lady." Aunt Susan said.

"You don't look a day above 30 yourself, Aunty." I told her and she smiled at me.

Well I just said that cause she appreciated me. She very much looks above 45.

"Elyse, helloooooo." Natalie yelled.

"Hey Nat." I rolled my eyes

"You said, you'll stay in touch. You never called and when I called you never picked." She pouted.

Yeah, cause you're annoying.

"Aw, I'm sorry Nat, I got caught up in work. But we'll enjoy the whole trip. What say?"

"Well that could work." She smiled.

"Hey Mark." I greeted Marcus.

"Hey Lice." He greeted back.

Yeah, don't mind Marcus and I are always fighting. Nat and Levi are always trying to stop us, now they don't cause even they know no matter what we will keep up our spirits and fight like idiots.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he smacked my head.

"Heyy Uncle Jack." I greeted him.

"Well, hello Elyse, hope you are doing fine."

"I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"Well let's just say your aunt scares me rest all is fine." He said.

Everyone chuckled,

"Jack." Aunt Susan warned him.

"See? That's what I mean."

"Well, sounds like you a problem." I replied.

"Kids are mean." He said and shook his head.

"Good thing I'm an adult." Marcus stated.

"I'm an adult too." I said

"Me too." Natalie said.

"But you both are annoying." Marcus rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." Natalie and I said in unison.

I just recalled that two of Marcus' friends have to go with us too, where are they? I mean won't they go with us?

"Hey, where's Levi?" Natalie asked looking around.

"Oh, god. This boy. He must be still sleeping, Elyse go wake him up." Dad said.

"Why me?" I whined.

"Don't you worry my girl, Marcus will you go wake Levi up? Aunty said.

"Yeah, Marcus... would you please wake Levi up for me?" I asked him innocently.

"No, you go!" he said.

"Come on Marcus."

"As much as I love that you guys fighting over me, nobody could get the golden chance to wake me up cause I already am awake due to your loud voices." Levi said coming down the stairs, his hair messy and yawning.