PROLOGUE

THIRD PERSON

She was sobbing badly, her heart was broken. Many questions surrounded her mind, but of course she can't get all her answers.

But the thing was it was not only her heart he broke, he broke all of her, her soul, her mind, her heart, every atom in her body. She became numb, once always a jolly girl who was perfect in hiding her emotions, she couldn't hide it anymore. The pain the sorrow, the anger, the betrayal was clearly visible in her eyes.

She was in her room being soaked in her misery, that's' when he entered her room.

"Hey." He called out.

"Hey." Her soft voice echoed in the empty room.

The thing that was surprising was she felt the same like the room, empty.

"I'm so sorry El." He said, his voice soft, soothing and calm as always.

"It's not your fault." She sniffled.

"I know, I'm sorry you have to go through what you are going through."

"I'm sorry too." She said taking a deep breath.

"So, chocolate ice cream?" he asked trying to lighten her mood.

"How can I say no?" she chuckled while wiping her tears.

He smiled at her.

"What you thinking?" he asked her.

"I am thinking that I'm so stupid, so so so stupid. You are too good, I don't even deserve to be your friend. Here I should be loving you, but NO! I'm in freaking love with him."

"Shh, it's ok, forget about it right, now, okay? Let's go for ice cream."

"Okay" she said and nodded.

He knew deep down, how badly he wanted to say that she should love him. Should care for him.

He knows she loves him, but she's in love in with him.

Deep down his heart hurt like someone just shot him.

But there's nothing much he can do right?

It's all fate.

A/N:-

How was the prologue? 

Do drop your views. 

Random Question:- Where are you from?

Lots love.

<33

~S~