CHAPTER 24

"Levi, you fucking idiot." I heard yelling from outside. What the hell is going on this time? At 7 in the morning?

"Hey! I was just helping you." Levi said

"No you weren't, you were annoying me."

"Tristy baby, I was helping you, please forgive me."

"Dude, don't call me that. Seriously." I could hear them yelling. I can't even sleep peacefully in this house. And if it wasn't enough my phone started ringing.

"What?" I answered without looking at the caller.

"Good morning to you too, sis." I groaned hearing the voice.

"What do you want Nick? I was sleeping."

"Wake up then. It's important."

"What is it?"

"The speaker of the royal council just announced something about the royal marriage act."

"What is it?" I asked, all the sleepiness inside me just vanished.

"They've not decided yet but for the time being, the law is still in enactment."

"Means the meeting was of no use." I sighed disappointed.

"It was, the discussion is still on."

"Alright." I said and yawned.

"I still haven't met Levi. The next time I meet you I want to meet him too." He said.

"Yeah yeah."

"Are you hosting a party for your birthday?" He asked me.

"There's still some time." I said

"3 days you mean?"

"Yeah, that's a lot of time." I said lost in my own world.

"El, so what's up with you and Cole?"

"You already know about him being the oldest of Royale family, do you?"

"I kinda knew when you told me about him and you dating."

"And you didn't tell me? The fuck?"

"Alright, alright. It was a bit selfish on my part, I can't join the royal family now so it would've been impossible for me to marry Alessandra." He admitted and I sighed.

"I'm not ready to marry and it's not like I'm in love with Cole or something, that I'll marry him, plus I think the law is stupid, I would've done it anyways."

"You done acting great?"

"Yes." I sighed.

"Okay, then bye." He didn't wait for me to say bye and he ended the call. How rude.

I heard noises from downstairs. There was a lot of yelling and shouting and screaming, they're all the same but anyways just there was a lot of noise which I didn't like.

"Where the hell is that princess?" I heard a familiar feminine voice.

"Sophieeeee." I yelled and came out of my room.

"Elyssssseee." She yelled back and we hugged each other, more likely jumped on each other.

"I mean okay, people tend not to notice me and guys I'm worried."

"Chrisssss." I squealed and hugged him too.

"Elyseeeeeee." He squealed back.

"Why are you worried though?" I asked him.

"My best friend is stealing my girlfriend, oh my god what if my girlfriend is gay?" He smacked his head. All of us stared at him blankly.

"And I thought only girls are dramatic." Tristan murmured.