CHAPTER 5

"What?" everyone at the table said in unison.

"Yeah, wasn't it obvious?" Zella said

"I didn't even notice her Zella, what are you talking about?" Tristan said

That hurts and relaxes me at the same time.

"Oh no, she's actually changed a lot, she in high school was plain ugly and a bit fat, not that much has changed now, she's just slimmer." Zella said

What the hell is her problem?

"However I was in high school and whatever I was doing doesn't concern you Zella. Mind your own business." I said to her rudely.

"Oh so you were that cute chubby little girl sometimes at Marcus' house, when we used to visit." Cole said.

Oh em gee.

He used to find me cute?

"Guess, it was me." I blushed a little and said.

"Yeah, that girl was just annoying." Tristan stated.

"I'm sitting right here." I said.

"But you were and are annoying." Levi said.

"You are my brother, aren't you supposed to be on my side?" I glared at Levi.

"He's just siding with the truth." Zella shrugged.

Who the fuck invited her to this conversation?

"You didn't even meet her, idiot." Marcus said.

"But Tristan said she was annoying, so I guessed she was." Zella remarked.

"Tristan says Trump's general knowledge is good, you agree to that. Alright?" Natalie said.

Maybe I don't dislike her so much.

Zella just looked here and these embarrassed.

"Uhm Guys, I think I should leave my family must be looking for me. It was uh nice sitting with you guys. Bye!" She said and was about to leave when Levi accidentally spilled his glass of juice on her.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry it just slipped out of my hand." Levi said.

"No problem." Zella said with clenched teeth.

This is kinda fun!

Then she went back to her family. I really wish she trips and falls on her two feet like I did once in front of Tristan and Cole in high school.

Ah shit! She did not! Pfttt.

"So Elyse.." Cole called out.

"So Cole.." I said.

"What are you doing, like in college?" He questioned.

"Software Engineering." I said.

"Wow that's great. I am pursuing my degree in dermatology." He said.

"Wow! You should be our parents son. They will get kids with their genes." Levi said.

"Seriously." I said shaking my head.

"Well I can be their son in law." Cole said and winked at me.

"Oh shut up." I said shyly looking down.

"Yeah shut up." Levi said.

Marcus shook his head in disappointment and Tristan was just busy in phone and Natalie was lost in her day dream.

"Chill guys! I'm just flirting." Cole stated.

Yeah don't do that. I'll take it seriously and you'll flirt with every single girl and I'll hurt myself.