CHAPTER 19

What the fuck just happened?

Cole kissed me? I told him to kiss me.

Shit!

Okay Elyse calm down.

Calming myself down I went towards my room and I checked my phone I got 6 missed calls from Sophie, 7 from Chris and 5 from Jake.

Oh yeah I was wondering why didn't they call, the news in Australia was broadcasted yesterday.

I called straight away I'm the group, I don't have the power to explain them separately. It's 2 AM here so it'll be like 4 PM there, don't they know the fucking time difference? I must be sleeping, well I'm not that's a different case.

Anyways I guess it was Jake who answered first.

"Elyse fucking De Leon?" He yelled.

"Calm down Jake." I said.

Then Sophie and Chris answered,

"Elyse Victoria De Leon? What the fuck?" That was Sophie.

"I-" before I could say anything Chris said,

"Elyse? You're from a fucking royal family? You could have given us expensive gifts like Tesla or apple products or Louis Vuitton or Prada or a Ferrari would've worked too or a limousine too. I'm hurt." He said all of it in one go.

"Shut the fuck up." I whisper yelled.

"How did this happen?" Jake asked.

"How- how did this happen? Bitch my paternal grandparents did the tango and then my dad was born and maternal grandparents did it then my mom was born, they had their fair share of drama, got married did what married couples do and here I am. Simple."

"But being married is not important." Chris said.

"Shut up, now you know what I was hiding." I said.

"Yeah and we saw what happened with Brice and they once showed the bar area where Tristan and Cole were, bitch you never told me they are so hot and cute." Sophie said.

"Oh and about that Cole and I we kissed today." I blurted out.

"What the fuck?" All three of them said said together.

"Yeah it was just a moment I guess but the way he talked, it seemed he's really interested and I am too somewhat I guess." I said.

"El, what about Tristan?" Chris asked.

"He well he doesn't even show interest in me, he talks to me when he's in the mood and the other times he doesn't even spare me a glance whereas Cole, he does give me importance unlike him."

"Well then I suggest you go for Cole." Sophie said.

"Yeah... do you guys have something to tell me, like any gossip or anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, Sophie and Chris are dating." Jake said.

"Yeah we are." Sophie said.

"The fuck? And who was supposed to tell me?"

"I'm sorry, we just started dating, two days ago." Sophie said.

"I'm not talking to you guys, you guys don't tell me anything. Bye." Then I hung up.

Don't you just hate when your friends don't tell you things?

And. When they ignore you? It's so annoying. At that time I just want to ignore them too, but after all I'm so kind I can't do that. Then I just want new friends.

Enough about stupid ignorant friends, I'm just gonna go to sleep. It's been a long day.

They kept calling but I just texted them Good Night. And ignored all the texts they sent.