CHAPTER 9

I just got to know the charity event is a ball cause it's Levi's birthday as well.

There's gonna be a hell lot of fun when all those deadly secrets are revealed.

I remember my 18th birthday quite well, I threw a fit, and Levi well he's more dramatic than me so it's gonna be quite fun.

I guess the event is just named a charity event just as a mask for the real thing. And more importantly only family is present and some other allies. Why in the world would mom, dad, uncle and aunt would invite Cole and Tristan? That doesn't make any sense. Also they have to do a big announcement as they said. God knows what they're upto.

It's already 10:30 and I'm going to shop with Natalie for the ball, I want to buy something simple yet elegant.

"Hey, you ready?" Natalie shouted from outside my door.

"No need to yell. Yes I'm ready. Wait a second."

Today also I kept my outfit casual. I have worn a black sweater, black jeans, denim jacket and black sneakers. And what's also perfect for my meet with Brice.

"Let's go." I said as soon as I reached out of the room.

"Which mall are we going to?" She asked while walking.

"That's on you." I told her.

"I don't live in New York." She gasped.

"Yeah and I live here, I run the city, I know every street of this city. Idiot." I said and murmured the last part.

"All right, I'll google some good malls in the city." She said.

"Yeah do that." I said.

We got a cab and went to whatever mall Natalie googled and when we reached I saw that the mall was indeed a pretty place. The walls were emerald and white-ish and it looked I'm here for a shopping spree cause there were so many shops that I wont get tired of shopping. This seems fun!

Usually I don't like shopping but when I come to shop, I just shop, shop and shop. Seems like the ball gown won't be the only thing that's going back with me today.

But first we went for the gown shopping cause that's more important, the shop was named "Celeste's." I won't deny the shop, more likely a dress studio had all kinds of gowns, dresses that you'll need for a formal event.

"Hey! How may I help you girls?" A lady with a petite figure and chubby face asked us with a smile, I read her name tag, her name was Layla.

"Hey, Layla.. we're looking for ball gowns. Could you show us please?" I asked her politely.

"Sure thing! So would you like to see ready made gowns or would you like to customise?" She asked.

"Oh No, we don't have time for customisation so we'll see the ready ones please." Natalie told her.

"Sure, come this way please." She led us to a whole as another room which was filled with gowns and the other side was filled with suits for men, we should've brought the boys with us.. my thinking was cut off when I heard Cole's voice.

"Hey! Hey! You guys here too?" He yelled.

Yeah, I shouldn't have wished what I wasn't sure of.

"Jesus! Don't shout Cole." Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Nat!" He mimicked her voice and rolled his eyes.

"So, you guys here for shopping too?" Marcus asked.

"No, no we're here to eat these dresses." Natalie said.

"Nat, I'm in team girls always, but that was shitty joke." I told her giving her a nod.