CHAPTER 7

Sunlight hit my eyes

"Arghh" I groaned.

I was so happy last night I forgot to draw the curtains and now I'm awake. I can't even go back to sleep, once I'm awake, I'm awake. Now everyone has to deal with the grumpy me.

Even Cole and Tristan...

Wait! Tristan... how will I face him?

He was drunk right? So he won't remember anything. Yeah he won't remember anything.

I heard my phone ring. It was my mom.

"Morning mom." I answered.

"Morning sweetie, before 11, just reach the breakfast hall ok? Because it gets over at 11 and inform rest of the kids." Mom said.

"Mom, you call them and wake them up like you did to me."

"El love, you're the most responsible among your cousins and your brother and I don't have the other two boys numbers, so jobs on you. And you were already up, so chop chop."

"Arghh, ok mom..."

"Alright sweetie, see at breakfast, love you."

"Love you too mom."  And I hung up.

Now I have to wake a bunch of assholes and trust me calling isn't that much fun when you have a bell to wake them up, so I'm gonna enjoy annoying all of them.

Do I have to wake Tristan too? Yeah no, I'm not ready for that.

It's 9 right now so I'll hurry up and get ready for the day first, first I got freshened up and then I chose to wear a classic sky blue off shoulder sweater and a denim blue jeans, a golden crescent moon pendent and wearing white sneakers with the outfit, keeping it casual for the day. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Damn! I look hot!

It's already 9:45, I should get to work of waking up the others.

I'll start with Marcus then I'll tell him to wake up Cole and Tristan, yeah that's a good plan.

I started ringing the doorbell continuously, I almost rung it 18 times.

"What the fuck you want?" Marcus came out rubbing his eyes and was just in his pjs.

"Who's at the door Marky?" A girls voice came from the room.

So oh oh no eww.

"Marcus!" I yelled.

"Jesus, girl! Why are you yelling?" He said yawning.

"You and her, in the same room you were doing it." I said covering my eyes with my hands.

"So? What are you 12? Why are you making a big deal out of it?"

"Okay whatever, just get ready wake your friends up and come to the breakfast hall, our parents are calling."

"Alright I'll be there, but you wake Cole and Tristan, I don't want to."

"Why?"

"I'll wake Levi and Natalie, you just wake Cole and Tristan."

"No, I'll wake Nat and Levi, you wak your friends."

"Who's at the door Marky? And why is she yelling like maniacs?" That annoying voice came again.

"Leena, babe it's just my sister."

"But I know your sister this isn't her voice" she came out with a bed sheet wrapped around her.