CHAPTER 13

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen." Dad said going on stage and had a mic in his hand, there were a choruses of good evening and all.

"So today, we're all gathered here because it's my sons 18th birthday and he's the youngest member of the society, I would like my elder daughter to come up on the stage and adhere to her brothers crowing." Dad said and most people looked confused.

"What crowning?" Levi asked me.

"Just come up on the stage when they call for you." I whispered to him and went towards the stage.

"A pleasant evening to everyone, today all five royal families are gathered here today and with the media to finally disclose who are the royal families? Everyone of us kept ourselves hidden for a quite long time. It's finally time to disclose ourselves as the last one of us gets crowned." I completed my speech.

"I would like to request my wife, Jade, to kindly come on the stage." Mother was called up on the stage in order to disclose everything to Levi. After that we will announce it to the crowd, not us but the Royal Council team's head, which includes one member of each family.

"What the fuck? And no one told me this earlier?" Levi got up from his seat and yelled, everyone's attention was now diverted to him.

"Calm down son." Dad tried to calm him down.

"Calm down? You expect me to calm down? You hid all of this from me for 18 years of my life. I deserve to react like that." He said.

"What's the royal family secret, sir?" One of the press persons came and asked Levi.

I swear, these media people just want gossip, true or not.

"We called the media, for revealing us yes, but we'll do in our time, so kindly back off for now." My mother informed her.

"Alright Ma'am."

"Levi, we'll talk when we reach the penthouse." I told him.

After staying tonight in the hotel, we'll be going to our penthouse in the morning.

"Elyse but-"

"Levi." I warned him.

"Okay fine." He gave in.

"Sir, now can we know about the royal families?" The woman this time asked dad.

"Sure, so where to begin?" Dad sighed, "so, as you all know there are five Australian British royal families, the first one is the head family, The Royales and my dear friend Christopher Royale is the head of all the families."

Mr. Royale came up on the stage.

"Next, on the second level we have the Duke's family, Philip Hamlet." Mr. Hamlet, Brice's father, went up on the stage.

"The third one is the Marquess' family, Draco Augustus." Mr. Augustus made his way on the stage.

"The fourth is my family , the De Leon family of  Earl's." Dad was already on stage.

Yes my full real name is Elyse Victoria De Leon.

We were hiding under the name Sanders.

"And the last is my brother in law's family, the Holstein family, of viscounts." Uncle Jack went up on the stage.

And we'll they've been hiding under the name of Andre's. I mean what's the point if one day, everything had to be disclosed?

"And in order to join the families together by relation, the Hamlets And De Leon's have decided to..." and the lights went off.

Perfect timing, Cole.

"I'm so nervous, I don't think I can do this." Brice whispered to me.

"You have to. It's about your life after all." Tristan said to Brice.