Alex's Pov 1

I worry about Anna, she has been acting strange recently, it started with the other cat scratching at the door. She acted as if it were some kind of demon or something like that, all it was was another cat that was trying to get a piece of string from underneath the door. Anna was panicking so I told the cat to leave and once the cat got the string it left so then I just went back to normal, but Anna acted as if something traumatizing happened. I tried to comfort her the best I could but she was still on edge about something. about a week later she went to the kitchen which wasn't unusual for her, she gets thirsty too and needs to drink. Anna was staring at the corner a lot which put me on edge because there was nothing there, then she looked as if picking something up and then walked to the front door which confused me. By the time she reached the door she looked confused which confused me even more, after that we went to bed and I cuddled up to her to comfort her though I don't think she slept for some reason. Today she seemed very off she looked a little sad and very confused, I have been trying to comfort her but I don't think it's been helping much I wish I knew what she was thinking. It would be helpful if I knew how to read but I'm a cat I can't read well but by looking at her writing in her little book she must be writing whatever is wrong.