Event 4

The next day Anna had a normal day at school and then walked home, Alex was at home basking in the sunlight coming in from the window. Just before Anna came home Alex got up from his sunny spot to greet her, Alex knows what time she usually gets home from school every day. Anna mentioned the nature walk to Alex and he immediately got excited to get to go outside, even if he goes out almost every day to just get some fresh air he gets just as excited every time. Alex had a little bowtie that was attached to his collar that he wore outside, he always looked so proud to wear it outside as if knowing how cute he was with it. During the walk, Anna was still being very paranoid as if something was watching her or following her. Alex noticed this and was very worried about Anna, Alex doesn't know what Anna is experiencing but wants to help in any way he can. After walking for quite a while they finally made it to the waterfall, they spent about an hour or so lying next to the water being relaxed by the sound of water. Through the sound of water Anna heard a whisper in her ear and said something that sounded like "Don't let your guard down", this immediately put Anna on edge and she started to look around frantically. This caught Alex's attention and he went to her to see what was wrong, Anna calmed down a little having him at her side when she needed it the most. shortly after they decided to head home as the sky was beginning to dim, and they were starting to get hungry as well. once home they decided to make some sushi, Anna rolled the sushi as Alex was being the best supervisor ever. The sushi turned out amazing due to the help Anna received from Alex's eyes, they looked very proud of themselves as they began to eat together.