Event 12

Anna received a notification on her phone from Ms Bailey asking if she would like to meet up soon. Anna replied to the message and agreed to meet the next day for a friendly chat. Since it was already late, Anna decided to head to bed.

The next day Anna got up made breakfast with Alex and got dressed, once she was ready she and Alex headed to Ms Bailey's office for her session, once she arrived Ms Bailey welcomed her in and asked her to take a seat. Ms Bailey asked about Anna's day, her school life, how she was feeling all the normal stuff then she adds "I heard about what happened with your old house, can you tell me how you feel about that? if you don't mind me asking. Anna looked kinda shocked by this and seemed slightly panicked so Ms Bailey dismissed this topic and instead asked about Alex. out of nowhere, Anna asks "Do you think that they'll find who did it? The old house I mean." Ms Bailey wasn't expecting this and replied "They might, do you want them to find out?" Anna seemed hesitant but finally said, "I'm not so sure if I do." Ms Bailley paused for a moment to think "If you don't want to get found out I can ensure they won't know" Anna seemed to panic and quickly replied "What? How do you? What do you mean?!?" Ms Bailey gave a little chuckle "I was there you know, it's not like I was hiding. Other than my jacket and mask that is." Anna glanced around the room and noticed a trench coat that matched the one that the person in the house wore. "You? You were there?" Anna said after a bit of silence. "Of course I was Anna. I never liked that guy anyway, we went to school together I always knew he would turn out a criminal but guess I am now too. but that's alright it's not like they'll ever catch us anyway." Anna still seemed a little freaked out so Ms Bailey told her to go home and process this and that they'll talk some other time.