Alex's Pov 3

It was a great day today, the sun was shining so bright through the window I was able to bask in the sunlight for hours! Then the time came when Anna usually arrives home, as much as I love seeing her come home I was sad that I had to leave my warm sunny spot to greet her. Though I was happy to see her I felt a little cold without the heat from the sun's rays, she looked excited about something that made me curious about what happened. She then started to talk to me and mentioned a nature walk which made me excited, I haven't been outside for hours! She gathered a couple of things like a sweater and a packed lunch, Once she was ready I sat up on a chair ready for my collar that had a beautiful bowtie. The bowtie makes me look and feel great, people always comment on how adorable I am with it. I mean I'm obviously adorable whether I wear it or not but it just adds to my cuteness, anyways we were going on my favourite trail which made me even more excited! We were walking down the trail for about an hour when we spotted the waterfall, as soon as I saw it I started to speed up so I could get there quicker. The waterfall is so relaxing I could lay here forever, this is the best place to go if you wanna relax you get a nice walk and then a beautiful waterfall. Me and Anna were just relaxing for a while when she suddenly started to freak out and kept looking around frantically, I went over to her thinking it was just a fly or something. My very presence seemed to calm her down which made me very proud of myself, she seem relieved to have such an amazing cat by her side. Sadly we had to leave when the sky went dim when we got home we began to make sushi together, obviously it turned out great I mean I worked so hard to help make it.  Supervising is hard work though the result was worth the effort, the sushi was delicious thanks to my amazing work.