~4~

Izuku's POV:

All of the sudden a knock came at Tokoyami's door and I could tell by the light footsteps that this was Ereaserhead or his homeroom teacher. That also meant that we were busted because of me laughing hard earlier.

Aizawa: Tokoyami, how many times do I have to tell you not to be awake at this damn hour!

Me (whispering): Got to go. You tell me what happens another time.

The knocks came again and I could see Tokoyami going over to open the door while I yeeted myself out of the window. I was sure to write a letter later and stuck it at his window before the sun would come up.

Letter:

Hewo Otoyami!

Sorry for the trouble I gave you with your homeroom teacher. I hope he didn't give you some kind of punishment.

Anyways, I once faught Eraserhead and stole his scarf. Man how this guy was sulking soo badly. It was like stealing a lolly from a child. Really funny oh and there was this other thing I will tell ya in case your class does the same thing.

NEVER and I mean never change his coffee to hot choclate! His previous class did that and he expelled them all. Tho no one knows that it is the real reason he expelled a whole class.

You have been warned.

Your bunny demon friend ;)