~30~

Hewo Two Faced!

Sure, how about we meet at dagobah beach at 10 a.m.? 

Be prepared for some rough training. I'll get you to the top and make you win this game. Oh and I already know what you guys are up to, so I'll be preparing you for that and also the things I did.. aham sabotaged :)

The fuck is wrong with that arm guy?

Damn... your class is weird.

I knew UA is weird but that is really something else.

Oh that reminds me about that dragon hero. Ryuku or something like that. She used to be a lot weirder in her school days. Apparently the school had an event and they thought doing a King Kong movie without a gorilla but a dragon would be a good idea....

Well... She took it too literal and went on climbing this huge building which is also the hero commission headquarters building. She really acted it all and got soo scolded for that.

Well looks like every hero class is just weird.

I am glad you are on the normal terms of crazy.

I'll be waiting at Dagobah beach for ya.

See ya tomorrow!

Your bunny friend!

P.S.: Can you bring me some tea, cookies and sandwiches? We will be out training till late in the evening. Might pick you up to go patrolling with me but only for about 3 hours not more and promise me not to jump into fights.