~17~

To Xaphan, the little angel bunny.

Alright... Dark shadank probably looked over my shoulder and said that. I wrote that letter a day before sending it due to Aizawa being Aizawa.

But... I am tired today... Aizawa pulled another surprise test right after a physical exam.

Also... this weekend we had another field trip, you don't even want to know what happened there.

Oh you thought I wasn't gonna tell you anyway?

Ashido just had to go around acting like an alien abducting people at the place. She just had to.
Wanna know why?

It was a space movie theater.

She went around grabbing people and putting them into a big closet.

THEN!

She used her acid to make some sort of slime and covered them in it to almost drown. Note I said A L M O S T!

Aizawa caught her just before everyone lost brain cells. If they had any.

I have found that I can switch my face from human too bird, and shadows seem to move to my will.

I did cleanse myself earlier so maybe this is my true quirk and I was cursed to only have dank shadank?

I dunno. Anyways... I am gonna head to sleep. I left some bandages on the window if you need them considering your work.

Your Shadow folk, Dank Shadank, and Otoyami