~28~

Hewo Two Faced, 

Oh don't worry about your friend. He is in good hands... Aka Stain got this. I meet him just coincidently while he was bored and asked me about my oppinion on heroes and I just let my mouth run lose on that grape.

Also get prepared cause I have the blueprints from the stadium in my hands and I am so taking it over. I have everything set and ready. So don't worry about that and just relax.

Now there is something I have to tell ya in case you decide go inerning in Sir. Nighteyes agency. That man is a bastard. Like a biscuit eating bastard. 

I recently only found out that he loves gambeling and he uses his quirk to his adavantage. That's cheating and I was well, I was there to get information on Sport festival and had to meet up with someone. So I found this hero in disguise. Of course I reported him to the police and let the illegal gambling house get busted. 

Oh boy, that was something he couldn't forsee. HOw pissed he was and his excuse was that he was observing everyone.

MHM... observing my ass.

He was literally playing with everoyne else for hours and taking their money. Like you know how poor villains are?

Why the heck do that to already poor villains?

That only makes them do more villainous deeds.

I can't understand heroes sometimes... This doesn't make any sense to me.

Tho that man has a gambling addiction. No wonder he always has a chess piece with him. There is this chess game you can gamble on where you have a hiden rule both people need to know about but only the true purpose can be get out of it if you phrase it in a way you can interpret it like you want.

That's how I bet him. I literally asked if I could switch my figurine with another one. He thought I meant anotherone of mine but in fact I switched with his. So I got all the money now and gave it back to the villains. We need to live from something too.

Have some stuff to prepare so see ya my friend.

Your bunny friend.