~10~

Hewo Two Faced!

Yeah that's me coming over but as an exchange student. I'll be there for a week and then leave. Till then I will have all the information and support gear I need. You know I gotta be prepared with the villains all having guns nowadays.

Also I got an interresting picture which I will be putting in too.  You know that chicken hero Hawks, right? Well let's just say he is a canibal who loves to each his chicken brothers. Nothing new so far, right?!

Then here comes the fun part. There was this campagne once from KFC where they invited him as a guest and a model. They thought since he has a lot of people rooting for him and I mean quite a lot of fangirls, they will take him as a model for their brand and he can eat as much chicken as he wants as compensation.

I've found out that they put him in a dress made out of KFC buckets and he wore it because he wanted the free chicken. His manager from the hero commission was against it XD. I wonder why....

Anyways they had to take the picture down. There is another picture which I am putting in the attachment where he lost a bet with Miruko. HAHAHAHA I've found the next bunny girl and the girls are gonna love him.

He is quite the model, don't you think. But don't forget! You will never find these pictures anywhere since I hacked and got them in a quite questionable way. Please be careful not to lose them or you get trouble.

Also I heard about the USJ trip. Be careful villains are gathering together to attack it. 

Your Bunny friend!

Attachment: