~14~

Hello Two Faced,

HAHA that sounds like a show I would love to have some blackmail material on. You never know when you actually need them. Nezu is right with holding them all on.

ON THAT NOTE!!!!

You know I could spill soo much about Nezu but today I had quite the encounter with Miruko. You know the white rabbit that got lost and ended up here and not in Alice in Wonderland. Anways, did you know that she actually used to wrestle?

Like she was a pro westler while she was a student in UA. Tho that is not the surprising fact but she got into soo many other things like drugs and cigerets and at some point there is this story which went viral back then. 

She was high on who knows what and acted like a rabbit at first until medics and police as well as other heroes were called to help her out cause they thought she just escaped a mental asylum. The police officers and heroes ended up hospitaliced and she just dug up a hole in a park and sleeped the drug off. 

I checked that information and you can find it in an old news article. They call it Wild Rabbit ON THE LOSE! SAVE YOURSELF! It sure was soo funny, this is why I am also attaching the article with this letter.

Hope you got your second half under controll again.

Your bunny friend.