~12~

Hello Two Faced!

I don't know what is up with your buddy, tho everytime your shadow sees me he does recognice me. So it's on you. Maybe he is even playing just a bad prank on ya.

Ohh hahahaha lol well I can see why Hawks is now number 1 with all the pictures being leeked by yours truely.

A couple of days ago I also found out something interresting and disturbing about All Might. It is also another reason why he was down ranked. 

Sooo you know how kids love the number one or former number one? Well... there was this special event hold in a hospital for terminal sick kids. They thought it would be funny seeing heroes dress up as the kids favorite anime charakters. It was to some extend until you see this picture of All Might as sailor moon!

It freaked all the kids out made them cry! It took literally every hero to get that dumb cockroach out of the room because he didn't get why the kids were crying after seeing him. He honestly thought they were soo happy and teared up just by seeing him. Ohh how wrong he was. Poor kids now have nightmares for som undifined time. Whta trauma he gave them.

By the way, I'm leaving tomorrow since I got everything I wanted from the school. Before I forget to say it, Hero vs Villain excercise will be hard. You'll be up against Dandelion and Fake Sonic and paired up with that Kirby. You know who I mean and you have been warned ;)

See ya around!

Your bunny friend!