~32~

Hewo Two Faced,

yeah it was a bit hard.. who am I kidding. It was soo much fun and I had the 5 days before the festival started to prepare everything. So yup, soo much fun.

Also glad to hear it helped you out and yes with what I tought you, it will break bones. XD I think I shouldn't have tought you that but meh. I think you should know hot to fight properly. RG might come at you tho. So be warned.

Thanks for cookie and tea!

Love them.

Bye the way, thanks to the sports festival Nezu is now after me... damn you know how hard it is to evade that rat Satan if he has a pick on ya meaning he marked me as his next target and he wants to meet me.

I don't know for how long I can run and hide or maybe I will need to trick a bit and tweak the system again. Not as if I didn't done that as you know by going in as a student while I am soo not even going to school.

Whelp, let's see about that.

As I said, you got a weird class but hey brothers are alike. His big brother Tensei is doing the same thing when he is drung while jumping from rooftop to rooftop so it must be something in their DNA.

Have to go now, I'm about to make Nezu's world to hell for as long as I can. I know he loves a good challange and you know me. I do too.

See ya around, 

Your bunny friend.