~18~

Hewo Two Face,

sorry I can't spoil some tea today. Thanks for the first aid things! I really need them. Your rat Satan of UA is crazy! Okay I beat him in online chess and broke into his office but so what? Now he send all the UA teachers after me!

Like what the fuck!

First I got shot by Snipe early in the morning. Then chased by Midnight and Mic around noon followed by Vlad King who managed to cut me with the blood and ran into Endeavor who wanted to fry me. If that wasn't bad enough, this evining I had a run into Eraserhead and guess what?

He tried to actually capture me again! This bisch! I was soo mad and this bullet wound hurts soo badly too!!! 

Well I couldn't keep my cool and took out my daggers against him, ripped the scarf appart since you know my daggers are a special customization so I could cut through anything. Well I not only destroyed his pretty scarf but gave him a limp.....

He will be pissed tomorrow and so will I.

Oh and by the way if anything happens tomorrow at school. That would be me paying Nezu back for his favor. I'll go haywire hacking. 

He will wish never to have done that!

Well gotta get the bullet out and treat my injury.... Oh and Nezu's nickname was once Disney Mickey Mouse Knock Off. He was called like this in the laboratory and he was a lab rat. Also no one knows this but he is actually alergic to lemon grass. He hates the smell of it too and would go feral on you.

Till next time, 

your bunny friend.

P.S.: I am paying Aizawa back 10 folds tomorrow so he will be more than just pissed.