~20~

Hewo Two Face!

Ohh teleporting sounds neat! Your quirk is evolving that's soo cool! I am sure your shadow is taking care of you while you teleport. At least I told that little birdy to keep an eye on you and protect you.

As for the blood.... no it not mine. It's Vlad Kings.

That bastard went after me for nothing. Apparently Nezu figured out my identity and now send everyone out to get me... That is soo not fun at all. I don't get why he wants me in the first place.

ALSO NO! 

Don't become like me! You get your damn hero license. Don't make me walk over in the middle of the day and scold you! You know what will happen and you will not like it.

It's safer for you to get the hero license and then do what you want. Knowing you, you will go into underground hero world. Well it fits you too.

Well anyways, today I left Vlad King at UA's door like a nice present. . . With that I mean he is hanging literally at the front door and completly bloody cause it's his quirk that I used against him hence the blood on the window too.

He's fine or let's say he might suddenly have a strange fear of blood :)

Well gotta go, your caterpillar teacher saw me breaking in and is searching for me now... 

Till next time!

Your bunny friend!