~24~

Dear Two Face,

I don't want you to be a vigilante cause...
I already lost a partner once. He was more like a sensei to me. He gave me a chance and taught me all I know.

I can't stand the thought of you going out at night doing the same thing I do. You need to be awake for Aizawa's class and what I am doing is even more dangerous than being a hero.

Please Toko! 

Please!

I can't stand the thought about you getting shot or anything like that....

On that note, Snipe nearly shot me today. It hurts like hell and don't make me hunt you down! I got his gun and did you know that he mostly has some water guns carrying around instead of real ones? I did switch them up. I have the real ones. AND he did once run around a mall with water gun after some villains and cursing too.

Also by now, no one on the black market will be selling you anything. I pulled some stings. As I said, I can't have you out on your own. If you want to be a vigilante then only at my side and not alone. That is my last warning Toko!

I can't lose anyone anymore.

P.s. Sorry if some of the letters are not readable... I can't stop crying... I can't lose you too.

Don't do this to me!

I beg you.

Your Bunny friend.