~16~

Hewo Two Faced!

I am good for now! I am stealing the paper and pens from you anyways. Sorry about it but your shadow told me I can so I helped myself out a bit. By the way can you perhapse get me some bandages? I am running low on them and I need to hide for now.

First off a warning!

You know the LOV already. They plan on attacking you guys again and they have information on a field camp trip. Be careful and you have been warned!

Now I got some good tea on Pixie-Bob one of the Wild Wild Pussycats members. You know how she can create a variety of enormous Golem/Beast-like creatures out of the ground?
Well apparently she also loves mud like a dog. Every time it is rainy outside she would use her Golems to take her to a slimy and muddy spot and she would throw herself in rolling around like a pig and refusing to get out.

If you asked me that no hero that is a human pig but whatever.

I found it rather hillarious since the other members of the Wild Wild Pussycats tried to get her out sometimes and all ended up giving up or getting a water bucket chicking it at her to get her clean.

She really loves mud and earth and just sand.... What strange hobby. From what I saw, she also loves collecting stones and earth in jars.

As I said be careful on the upcoming field trip!

Also cool! You evolved but still like your raven head. It has this cult vibes, you know what I mean, right?

Well see ya around my dark loving bird friend, 

your bunny friend!