~22~

Hey Shadow!

Of course, I'll go and follow him tomorrow night. Something tells me he is at the black market tho. I've been hearing rumors about a kid who has black hair and tries to get his hands on a vigilante suit.

You know what I am thinking about him being vigilante.

I don't want to see him in any shit of danger and he isn't cut to be a vigilante on his own. He is soo suited to be a hero. Tho I would appreaciate an inside man and a man who I can call as backup.

Let's just make him hero first and as for the vigilante part... let's call him a sidekick, okay?

I really don't want him to get into what I am doing. It is different from being a hero and it get's messy nearly all the times. It would be great if he would stay still for now. How is he about to explain all the bruises and the injuires. You know Recovery Girl will have his head.

Please try to talk to him again and tell him if he wants to help out, he can be my side-kick but he is soo not allowed to go on his own! Got it!

Well anyways that reminds me. There was this kid last year. He got in a lot of fights and was always send to RG so she could heal him. Let's just say that woman took it personally and whacked that person nearly to a coma and refused to heal them. Soo make sure Toko doesn't get on her bad side.

Welp, gotta go!

Today there is this villain group gathering and I want to find out what they are after.

You may join me if you want as a crow from time to time.

Hope you two are staying close to each other and take care!

Your bunny friend