Twilight ~ Chapter 8

"Morgana, Morgana!" I open my eyes and find Rosalie, Jasper, and Carlisle kneeling in front of me. I glance around and notice I am still in the cave. Covered in mud and alive. 

"Hey guys, how did it go? Bella still alive?" I ask yawning myself awake.

"She is alright, just a broken calf which she will be walking with for a few weeks. How are you? Still human?" Carlisle checks me over and sees no problems.

"Can you still hear my heartbeat?"

"Yes."

"My skin is still warm?"

"Yes."

"I have no red eyes?"

"No."

"Then yeah, I am still human." We all laugh and Jasper helps me up.

"Come on cavewoman, let us get you cleaned up." Rosalie picks me up and carries me swiftly with vampire speed to their house for me to clean myself up. Dumping my ass on the tiled cement floor of my bathroom. Rosalie and Alice quickly take me out of my clothes and shove me into the hot water. They lather and rise me off multiple times while I hear Esme humming in the other room.

"She is picking what you are going to wear," Alice answers my unasked question.

"Thanks for telling me." Once I am claimed as clean and don't stink too much, they dry me off and begin pampering me like a salon. Yikes!

"You love it." Alice keeps looking in the future and reading my thoughts which is driving me crazier than Edward reading my thoughts. Don't you dare laugh Edward! I hear him laugh downstairs.

After tying my hair and putting on some powder on my face with other things I have no experience in. I am pushed into my closet and placed in a nice red formal dress. Silver heels with a diamond necklace. Judging by the weight of it, I can tell it is priceless.

"Yay! Look! Look! Look!" A full-body mirror is pushed into my view and I gasp at my reflection. 

My brown hair is pinned back with some strands landing on my shoulders. Two simple silver necklaces one with a howling wolf and another with a tree caressing my neck. A nice black round neckline and three-quarter sleeve dress hug my figure. I barely recognize myself for how gorgeous I am.

"You are beautiful and don't doubt that." Alice squeezes my arm with her hand. Not too tight to break something but enough to feel it. I look into my auburn eyes that change to red-golden sand in the sunlight. Glossy plump lips with a fair complexion make me glad to be me.

"Now, let's get you to spend time with your father." Rosalie, Esme, and Alice walk behind me as I descend the stairs. The men gawk and smile at me making me blush.

"Damn, never knew you can turn from beast to a hot beauty!" I let out a burst of full-blown laughter at the reference.

"Thanks, Emmett."I also like how the word hot, referring to fire, doesn't phase me at all.

"You did a great job. You have overcome your pyromania and I am proud just as Charlie should be. May I?" Carlisle offers me his arm and I accept it.

We head to his car and head off to Charlie's place. I am very excited to see Charlie again and this time looking better than ever. Nervous about how he will react but I know things are turning out well. We park and Carlisle helps me out of the car. I glance over to the front door and see my dad in his famous brown jacket and blue jeans descending the stairs.

"Morgana!" I smile as Charlie comes over to give me a hug. "look at you!"

"Yeah, I know." I slightly gush with exaggeration. Removing myself out of his arms, I take two steps back. "Aw dad, you don't have to cry."