New Moon ~ Chapter 12

Jake is sick. 

Bella is returning back to being a shell of herself.

Dad is having no night's sleep.

And I, I am currently on fire.

I keep myself calm and just stand in the middle of the house where no furniture will become scorched. I also am looking in a mirror to see what I look like. My clothes do burn off when my body turns to flames. My D-cup-sized breast lay without a bra or anything for anyone to see. No underwear to hide my pelvis. The cons are so many with me being butt naked and that I can burn someone to ash. The pros I can say is I don't see any imperfections in my human body. No pubic hair, no scars, nothing but fire swirling and twirling over my skin. My hair is a con since I have none but a candle flame on my head. 

The one thing I did notice is Satan was right in saying I know I will flame up with the smoke rising off my body. The other thing is it gives me a five-minute start before the fire erupts and transforms. But the sad thing is that the time I flame up is sporadic. It never comes at the same time so I must be alert and I had to change my schedule to be half a day of working for the whole week. Everyone was sad about it but with my little lie, they understood. 

Miguel and I haven't really spoken since when I left him at the theatre. He does seem distant which means he has his heart slightly broken. Aramis is next and is trying to flirt with me but I keep doing the same thing. Pushing them away. Johnson gladly has no care for me. I only hope since he too is attractive but he has that tough exterior so who knows what that boy is feeling.

"Seems red-haired vamp is watching you. Do you think she is a lesbian?" I turn and see Satan is correct. Victoria is disappearing in the trees which means she saw me and means she knows who I am. What I can do.

"Don't know," I respond as my fire dissipates and my clothes reappear on my body.

"It is interesting how calm you are when in the face with a female vampire. You know they are territorial!? Right?" Again he lounges on the white couch reading the book Alice in wonderland.

"You told me to remain calm and also, I have met that female vampire before so there is nothing to fear. She also can be afraid of me since I can likely burn her to crisp if she dares attack me. Although I worry for Bella. She is the real target of the hunt." I walk to the coffee table where my phone is.

"What do you want Morgan?" Ouch! When did she become a bitch.

"Hello to you too sis. Where are you?" I ask wondering if she might be near Victoria radar.

"At home, doing school work which you obviously can't." Who spilled hot tea on her? She doesn't need to get snippy with me asking her if she is alright.

"Alright, no need to rub it in my face that I don't have a scholarship but may I remind you Victoria is on the prowl and you need to be vigilant." I hear Bella scoff.

"What do you want Morgana?"

"Geez, this might be the last time I ever call you. Seeing as you are alive and well, I am going to go. Be careful Bella." I hang up before she can retort.

"Was that necessary?" Satan asks.

"Yeah. Might have to go visit Jake and check on him. The last I had seen him was when he got all pissed off and had to run."

"Well, go and check on him." I sigh and plop down next to the devil.

I sigh and look around not really thinking of anything. After a minute I head to my car. I am glad Bella is moving on and that Jake hasn't completely gone M.I.A. Something though is off and I am going to check it out myself. Jake has been keeping the promise of taking care of Bella but it is Bella that I worry about. She always shifts from going to love Jake then admire and desiring Edward.

Parking my car, I observe a very strange sight. Bella surprisingly is not in her room and is sitting on the mud staring at two huge wolves wrestling each other while three other guys watch. I blink multiple times trying to understand what I am seeing. Bella lied to me again! I can't bloody stand this anymore. Lying is not going to be accepted anymore from anyone. Not Bella, not Jake, and certainly nobody else that I meet. I get out of the car and walk casually to Bella's side. She is too focused on the snarling wolves biting each other to hear me coming or notice I am beside her. I wait for the two wolves to roll off before I talk with a strained calm tone.

"Hi Bella, lovely day isn't it to lie to me?" I smile at her. I observe her expression and her body tense. She whips her head to look up at me standing and looking down at her. Whose clothes are these that are scattered all over the grass? Must belong to the huge wolves.

"Morgana! What...what are you doing here?" She stands and takes a few steps back.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Does this look like your bedroom? Oh! where is your homework that you had to rub in my face? Did those wolves eat it?" I begin to smile and am glaring at her. Bella always likes raising the level and pushing buttons. Major red buttons that will get her killed one day.

"Uh, I finished it and came here to see Jacob." I notice how her stuttering grows when she lies.

"Don't lie to my face, Isabella. Certainly not now that I caught up with your deceit." I growl at her glaring at her like a scolding mother.

"Why would you care?" she scoffs turning away and looking at the three guys- now only two stand not too far away. Where did the third guy go? 

"Good question. Why should I care about a reckless sister who keeps running off, lying to her family who by the way also has seen what you have, and not to mention take care of you when you were screaming your lungs off because of that pathetic douchebag Edward who dumped your ass? I seriously wonder why I should give a shit about someone who doesn't care about me. But because the question has been brought up, the reason is that I fucking love you, Bella."That sounded really odd on my tongue. "You are my family Bella, my sister. I do care even when I am afraid of the pyromania I had that hasn't shown up in over a year. I care about you because you are my family and my family loves each other. That is why I care." 

Bella only tucks her arms closer to herself while shifting on her feet. I huff before facing the boys who don't look at me. Rolling my eyes, I take a step closer to gain the boy's attention.

"Mind explaining to me what that was or should I guess?" I ask leaning on one leg while crossing my arms over my chest.

"We are werewolves. Mostly known as shifters. The brown wolf was Jake and the grey was Paul. Come with us to Emily for more explanation." The boys jog to Bella's truck while I head to my car.

Werewolves. Really!? What else am I going to see? Fairies? Mermaids? I have already seen the devil himself so points to me being part of the supernatural circle. Somewhere along the lines, I think up the three kings and my chest constricts. They still affect me so much even though I never met them physically. Wonder what will happen if I do meet them in person? Will they kill me for knowing the vampire secret or will I be turned for safety? Carlisle already told me the laws and I have to admit. The Cullens telling me their secret was slightly reckless themselves. I do wonder which leads to curiosity and trouble. I already am trouble. I am a girl who sets herself on fire without any control. Parking at Emily's place, I take a deep breath and ready myself to delve into the wolf world.