New Moon ~ Chapter 15

I keep quiet during the entire ride. Alice knocks me to sleep when we get to the plane to prevent my body to heat up. Sadly, like a contained grenade, she handles me carefully. Picking me up and bringing me from car to plane than to another yellow car. I don't say a single word that is scaring both Alice and Bella. Me being quiet is dangerous because like a dam. It builds pressure till one crack and the dam breaks. In my case, I wait patiently for the moment this stupid heat-resistant straightjacket is removed. I am the patient volcano ready for that little crack, a simple tear for me to blow an entire tornado of fire to barbeque Alice. The times when my fire arrives can be told when my eyes begin to glow white. Alice fixed it with shades to prevent people to get suspicious. The excuse was I am being relocated and I am sensitive to the sun. Anyone can tell with the shades and hood. Alice is seriously going to get murdered. 

"Why are they wearing red cloaks?" Bella asks clutching the seat with Alice's speeding car.

"St-Marcus festival. It was when they believe they have driven vampires out of the city. It is the perfect setting. The Volturi won't allow him to show himself to the humans. It will happen at noon." 

"In five minutes." Bella looks like she is the insane one who keeps moving in her seat.

"Bella just breathe." Yeah, Bella breathe. You soon won't be though with how the kings will handle you. My body tenses at the mention of the kings. Somehow with all the dreams and those ghosts, seeing them in real life scares me more than myself. Do you think they know? But again, why the hell should I care? Also, why am I being dragged here? Strapped tight like a maniac!? It is Bella's problem, not mine. 

"Morgana, I had to bring you. Either leave you to burn down the house and besides, you are a human as well that knows the vampire secret." I glare at Alice using a vision to see into my thoughts.

Alice stops for the crowd is getting thicker. The police officer knocks on the glass. Alice leans over and tells Bella where she must go and why. Yeah, her mind can't be read but mine can. That is so not fair. Alice quickly is able to get us both out of trouble and inside the castle within a few minutes.

"C'mon guys, it is a festival. We don't want to make a scene?" Placing me on the side, she keeps a grip on my harness around my arms as my ankles are released.

"No, we wouldn't." The two vampire males then look over at me. "What is wrong with her?"

"Security reasons. Don't have anyone to babysit her." Alice tells another lie. Is this a habit for everyone to lie?

"Enough!" A young blonde girl comes over to us. "Aro wanted me to see what is taking so long?"

The girl looks over at us before walking back to where she came. We all follow and the sharp tug from Alice leaves me no choice but to walk. Inside this stupid thing, my body is getting heated up again. It becomes slightly agitating and as my eyes lose color and gain the white glow, I glare hard at Alice. She keeps me to her left and in front of the big guy.

"Are you alright?" The guy asks leaning closer to me.

I nod not saying anything and look forward to the silver steel. The horrible music is grating even more on my nerves. If Alice doesn't take me out of this thing, I am going to blow it off. The doors open and the blonde girl walks forward. We follow down a nice marble and alabaster corridor. The place is so amazing that I find some peace in it. Not to mention the fire inside this jacket dissipates quickly. This one disappeared quicker than all others. Wonder why? We enter a huge gorgeous throne room and my heart skips a beat. Three pairs of familiar eyes directly meet with mine. The kings! Seeing them in person takes my breath away. Paintings nor pictures can copy their looks. Attractive beings that the devil can curse at. I don't notice Alice smiling in glee nor Edward seeming in more pain than usual.

"Bella is alive after all. I do love happy endings. They are so rare." Aro, the raven leader walks down the steps after breaking my gaze from his. Walking over to Edward, he picks up his hand to read his mind. My eyes glance back over to the other two vampires who gaze at me lovestruck. Must my heart beat so loud!?

"Ah, la tua contante. Her blood appeals to you so much. It makes me thirsty." Yuck! Bella's blood! Yikes, really got to stray from that!

"It is not without difficulty."

"Yes, I can see that."

"Now you know everything. So get on with it." Edward still seems in pain. Can't this guy even say hello to me or anything? So forward.

"Your a soul reader yourself Edward. But you can't read Bella's thoughts. Fascinating." Releasing Edward's hand, he glances over at me for a brief second before offering his hand to Bella. "Allow me, my dear."

Bella goes over cautiously before her hand is grasped in Aro's. My fire begins to heat up again and Alice removes my shades. Thanks! I really want the three of them to see me. Another moment passes before Aro releases Bella's hand.

"I see nothing. And who might you be my dear?" Aro comes over formally, his eyes raking my tense hot figure. His crimson-rose eyes hold a small shadow with slight anger when looking at what prevents me to be touched.

"Morgana Swan. Sadly, that human's sister." I say. I don't refer to myself as a human since I never was one. I always will be a monster. Edward flinches when he reads my thoughts but I head him no mind.

"You are a human as well my dear." Aro narrows his black long eyebrows slightly in confusion.

"Removing the straight jacket will show you exactly why I am not," I say hoping he does remove it. My white glowing eyes disappear once more quickly just like in the elevator.

"Allow me." I gasp as the white jacket is stripped off of me with a single tear. I look to the blonde king who has the thing behind him. He moved within a blink of an eye to remove the thing from me. Stretching and cracking a few limbs, I relax back to controlling my own movements.

"Would you mind?" Aro, as sweet as he is, offers his hand. Eager to see into my memories. 

Should I?