Chapter 2: Hugging Madness

A normal week passes by until he starts his 'annoyingness' again.

As I enter the classroom after lunch break, he was the first person I saw inside the room. "Hey sis!" Chris shouts joyously to me like a five year old as we made eye contact. We are NOT siblings! Even though he treats me childishly, I am older than him. Only by a few months though.

I just took a quick glance at him and replied plainly, "Hi."

He then spread his arms out like calling me to hug him back.

Uhm... How about no?

So I just walked past him, like he wasn't even there to begin with. But then, he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me without my consent. I struggled to make him let go of me.

Curse being a girl... It makes me inferior to the guys.

So, the only thing I could do to let him let go of me was... "Chris! Let me go!" I shouted hoping he would listen.

"Geez... You sure like to shout, don't you Jade?" he said as he let me go. I made an angry face at him and walked on to my chair.

I sighed heavily as I finally arrived to my seat at the back of the class and placed my sling bag on my seat. Then the unexpected... Chris hugs me from behind again! Seriously, what is with this guy? At least he always lets me go when I shout his name.

I hope you turn deaf!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When classes ended for the day, I went straight for the door. Besides, I have nothing else to do, so I might as well go home. But before reaching half way of the door, one of Chris' lackeys, Isaac, grabs my shoulder a pushes me to the wall, placing both his hands side by side to where my head was, trapping me in the process.

He then places one of his hands inside his pocket to get something. It was a phone. After pressing some buttons, he then stretches his arm way out with the phone in his hand and smiles. Oh no! He was going to take a picture of us like this!

Because I didn't want a picture of me and him in that episode, or even me and him together, I pushed him far away from me and ran as far away from him as possible to the far end of the classroom.

Isaac pouts at my actions, but snickers as he then walks out of the classroom. His friends call him over to hang-out, and I watch him leave the room. I was the only one left inside the quiet classroom. As he left, I heaved a sigh of relief. But soon sees someone approach me from the corner of my eye. It was Chris.

As I watch him walk towards me, shivers soon ran down my spine as I saw him smile deviously at me. I attempted to walk away and pretend that I didn't notice him. But it was no use even trying; Chris grabbed me quite harshly and threw me to the wall, and just like Isaac, trapped me with his hands.

We stared silently at each other for a while. I soon then feel his hands run across my back. He embraced me tightly this time with us facing each other. "C-Chris... Let me go!" I shout silently at him.

As I managed to pull away from him a little, and he slowly took his hands off of me. But he quickly grabbed hold of the back of my head and started to pull it towards his. I quickly turned my head away and tried to push him away as far as I could. He stopped, and I felt his breath upon my ear. My face then grew red in embarrassment and fear.

He then let go of me and smiled like a little kid. "Bye sis!" he waved me a goodbye as he went out the classroom.

I stood in silence alone in the classroom and slowly slid down the wall.

I was terrified at what I had experienced right then and there. I couldn't stop shaking as I tried to hold back the tears that started to form in my eyes.

This day was just so messed up, that my brain couldn't exactly process what had already happened a few minutes ago.

There was only way that I could let all my emotions out...

"I HATE YOU CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!"