Chapter 24: A Peck

"You should've seen it you guys! It was HU—"

"OW!!!"

"Oh my God Jade! I'm so sorry!" Chris kept apologizing to me.

 Great! First thing I come in the classroom in the morning and I get punched in the nose for dodo over here not paying attention to his surroundings.

I kept massaging my nose and checked if I had gotten a nosebleed, luckily, only my sinus was triggered and my nose ended up red and not broken. "It's alright, but try not to fling your arms so freely like that! You could've done worse."

As I sat on my seat, he followed and sat right next to me. He was still worried and I could tell he felt guilty for what he did. I decided to ignore him and stare off into distance instead.

Staring at a bunch of my male classmates being stupid and teasing each other about anything they could think about, something tickled my neck. It didn't feel like a hand though...

HOLY MOTHER OF ICE CREAM!!!

CHRIS IS KISSING MY NECK!!!!!

I slapped him away and held the side of my neck where he just kissed and yelled at him, "WHAT IN BLAZES DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING??!!!"

"I was trying to apologize?" he smiled confusingly.

"I already said it was alright! Geez!"

"Sorry..."

"Stop apologizing!" I yelled once more then turned away and massaged my head so I wouldn't have to explode in front of anyone else.

Calm down Jade. Chris is just being his usual stupid perverted self...

*smooch*

I pushed Chris away and punched him this time, "Do I really have to punch you in the gut to make you stop kissing me??!!!"

"But—"

"Stop kissing my neck! Darn it!"

"Jade..."

"What?!"

"You're blushing!" he smiled cheekily.

"Who do you think is responsible?!" I yelled then turned away, this time, covering my neck. But, he didn't stop annoying me there. He sang '1234' by Plain White T's while twirling my wavy hair around. I didn't dare pay attention to him, I was so angry, I still want to punch him in the face.

"That's enough of the sweetness, okay?" Faye said approaching us, "Can I have Jade now?"

"Sure... She's being boring now..."

I glared at Chris.

Faye just laughed and we talked as soon as Chris left to go to his group. "I'm guessing you have developed feelings for Chris now?" Faye asked with her inquiring tone.

"In your dreams! Like I would fall for such a perv!"

She giggled, "I was hoping you'd say that! Do you have any guys in mind that you like?"

"Yeah..."

"Who is he?! Tell me!!!"

"His name is Romeo."

"Romeo?! Is he hot? From what year and section is Romeo in?!" she was so giddy.

I laughed, "Pfft! He is handsome, but he's Romeo Montague from Romeo X Juliet.

She sighed heavily and nagged, "You and your fictional characters! Why don't you find an interest in real-life guys?!"

"Well, my heart's not set for love yet. My life is perfect the way it is now."