Chapter 8: Vampire

Upon entering school today, Faye still looked pissed at me. So, I just decided to leave her be and try not to take too much notice to it.

Before classes started, I decided to take out my newly bought anime magazine to read it before the teacher would come in. To my shock, Faye approached me.

What is it now? I'm ready for your rants...

"Jade... About shouting at you and being mean to you..." she looked like she was having a hard time, "I-I'm sorry for treating you that way... Can we go back to being friends?"

I sat there speechless, shocked to even hear her apologize. I haven't heard her apologize to anyone before! I let out a smile, "Sure..."

"Awesome! Hey, what cha' got there?" she asked pointing at my magazine.

I explained to her what it was, and just like that, her eyes lit up brightly and asked if she could borrow it and return it after break time today. Of course, I let her borrow the magazine.

Wait... Was her apology a trick so she could borrow my magazine?

Figures....

On break time, she gave me back my magazine and was contented to have read it. After the break, our next subject was computer, so we went to the computer room.

We both sat beside each other, sharing a computer. She told me about an anime that she finished watching, Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty.

I had only finished watching Vampire Knight and was currently at one of the episodes in Guilty. She told me that she wanted to watch with me again, and we did...

In the middle of the episode, the vampire bit the girl's neck and fed her blood by kissing her. Faye began shouting, "No! No! Let's stop it! Or Skip it!"

"Wait! No! I haven't seen this part yet!" I couldn't even let my eyes leave the screen.

"Why aren't you looking away or blinking! You sick-o!" she spat at me.

The video then paused because it had to load. Faye then stormed off leaving me alone at the PC. Our classmates stared at her storm off then turned to me. They told me to fight or they gave me condolence. Gee... Thanks everyone...

When it was almost time for our next subject, most of us went back to the classroom, but most just stayed behind to free browse.

Great... Faye's gone back to her original state again...

Walking back to my seat, Chris approaches me, "I saw what happened earlier... You okay with Faye always treating you like this?"

"Yeah... I'm used to it..." I sighed.

"Hmph... Fighting over an anime focused on vampires..."

I just ignored Chris as he said that and focused on preparing my things for the next subject. Suddenly, I felt a hand slide from my arm to my waist. Chris was behind me, he then let his other hand hold my face.

"W-What are you doing Chris?!"

"I can be your vampire..." he said as his face then closed in to my neck, his mouth slowly opening, attempting to bite me.

I pushed him away, my face burning up, "Don't mess with me, Calderson!"

"Aw... I told you not to call me by my last name, didn't I?" he pouted.

I pouted back at him and he smiled and left me be.

"What do you even think of me?" I mumbled to myself.

He stopped.

Shoot! Did he hear me?

Chris faced me and replied, "You're like my big sister."

I just stared at him as he continued to walk on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the afternoon, Chris goes back to giving me surprise hugs again. I keep telling on him to Mae, since she is the only one whom I can trust lately.

"What it's an accident?" he puts on a huge smile.

"Really? Hugging me on purpose is NOT an accident!" I answered as I stuck my tongue out.

After him trying to hug me all the time, he then attempts to make me trip or fall! Thank goodness I didn't though. "What is your problem today Chris?!" I shout at him in annoyance, and he just laughs at me like nothing ever happened.

"He's just doing that now, but later on'll be a kiss!" snickers Isaac.

"EW! Like Chris would ever kiss me!"

"Don't get your hopes up, Jade!" replies Isaac as he smiles at me deviously.

Chris then came near me and held both my arms. I stare at him nervously as he looks so serious at me. His face comes nearer and nearer. His lips forming into a kissing-like position!

"No!" I turn my head as I push him away and punch him in the face.

But, was my punch really that weak? Cause my fist is still on his cheek and he's grinning maniacally!

Are you a masochist or something??!!!

But I think why he was grinning maniacally was what he was about to do next; he grabbed both my hands and placed them on the wall, trapping me.

Why do I have to be a weak girl?!

Seeing as he was closing in on me, I felt scared. He was about to kiss me. I just shouted, "Noooo!!!!!" and looked away.

Thank goodness, he spared me. He let me go, but took my cellphone that was on my table. He took out my phone's memory card and exchanged it with his memory card. "Hey! Don't do that!" I tried to grab my phone away, but he wouldn't let me take it.

"C'mmon Jade! Just for a day?" he pleaded.

"Fiiiinnneeeee...." I pouted.

He then lit up and thanked me.

What is he gonna do with what's inside my phone's memory?

I trembled at the thought.

When I got home, I decided to peek in his memory card and browse his files. He has a lot of files! So many pictures... Ew!!! The horror of his face!!!

Next, I went to his songs. He has a lot of song lists here. I listened to most of them and they were really soothing and catchy.

Next, I went to his videos. He only has like more or less fifteen videos. I opened the first one out of curiosity. Like I wasn't curios on his other files... Sigh...

I pressed play. It first started out as a girl being interviewed by guys. I don't understand. What language are they using? The girl then smiled and blushed. Then she— TOOK OFF HER TOP???!!!!!

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS VIDEO??!!! IS IT PORN??!!!

After seeing the woman take her top off, which she wasn't wearing anything else underneath it, I immediately exited the video, my face as red as a tomato!

You know having video files in your phone, and they show one still image before you really open the video? I browsed down and looked at all the still images in his video list. This time, my face grew redder than a tomato's. All his videos were porno's!!!

That stupid perverted dodo brain! My mind's innocence has just been contaminated!!!

Give me back my memory card!!!

___________________

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you'll continue to love this book! XD #TPaTN

Don't forget to... Comment! Like! Vote! and Share!!! ;)

~Kurisu-chan :*