You're A Werewolf!

Red Riding Hood grabbed her with both hands, and it surprised Stormie to see that she was an elderly lady.

"Hey, what do you want?!" she cried, staring at her stunning beauty. "Who are you, and why are you following me?"

"You already know who I am, Stormie. You have little time!"

"What do you mean? How do you even know my name?"

"That is not important for now. The intruders are on their way." She warned with seriousness in her blue, steady eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"The vampires will come for you!" Her shaky voice pointed out as she inspected her. "Be prepared because I will watch you!"

She left saying no more words.

In the blink of an eye, Red Riding Hood vanished amidst the heaps of fog.

"What? What was that all about?" Stormie sighed and dropped her jaw in disbelief at how stupid she just acted.

"Hey... Red riding... The woman disappeared before she could take another breath.

"What's happening?" Stormie frowned, brainstorming on the words. Her breath fastened while she closed her eyes for a moment, feeling a burning sensation in her chest. As if her heart was melting down or something. Getting lost in a moment.

"What was that?" Helen asked, still on the video call.

"An old lady who has been stalking me."

"Who is she?" Stella asked cynically.

"I have no... Idea." She looked around, unsure of where she was. "Oh, Adrian... I must have lost him."

"Well, you better find him!" Stella hissed disdainfully, with zero respect.

Stormie followed a path where she met some people discussing. They were dressed in costumes, preparing themselves for tomorrow's event. Which means she was still in the market. Stormie followed where the people were and she saw a way where traditional German music was being played.

Her eyes looked around. The people were busy doing their things.

'Where on earth would they be?' Stormie ended the call to search properly.

Just then, she heard Maria's chuckle. Right at that moment, Adrian was acting as Spiderman. Jumping and flying from roof to roof. He carried her up in a bridal style and jumped to the top of a building.

Where they sat was quiet and dark, with no streetlight around. The moon that radiated in the gloomy sky. Adrian looked at Maria as she was staring at the floating moon above them. She looked more beautiful as he watched her from beside him. Her eyes glittered from its radiance and Adrian gently placed a hand on hers. She jolted to him, with a smile making her heartbeat race in the silence.

Already they were far out of the bounds of public modesty. Maria gazed back at him and with this, they focused their gaze at each other. Maria gently nibbled on her lower lip, with her legs held on each other, to hold the tingling sensation between her legs.

With so much intensity, Adrian placed his right hand on her shoulder, then the nape and jawline. He was cold and pleasurable. Maria held still, with the feeling of a hundred butterflies piercing her stomach. Slowly, she closed her eyes to control her breath. In the ocean of ecstasy she was drowning in, her soul begged to be kissed already. A soft moan slipped out from between her lips as Adrian nipped just below her earlobe. Then, he made his devious way down to suck a lovebite on Marial's sun-kissed skin. Fighting between hunger and pleasure, not to wolf-bite her.